BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

• 🤔 Ladies...talk to me. My top lip looks like a worm that ...5 Answers
  • What do you prefer : LipGloss or LipStick ? 5 Answers
  • Does this product work?1 Answers
Raychel P.
Fresno, CA
Review for: Pink more...
I'm addicted to this plumper it works so well it is just my style .. A friend showed me and I never went back to anything else! What a great product thanks Christian Dior!!!
Nina R.
Philadelphia, PA
This is my favorite lip enhancing lip gloss ever!! It feels so smooth on my lips and gives it a plump shine. I think they call it 'addict' for a reason. I can't get enough of it! :) You have to try this!
Michelle R.
Green Bay, WI
Review for: Apricot, Pink more...
Absolutely love this product, my sister let me try hers and I enjoyed it so much that I had to purchase my own tube! I can actually notice and beautiful enhancement of my lips from this lovely product
Laurie W.
Carrollton, OH
Review for: Apricot more...
I don't use this daily, but use it regularly and it never fails to give my lips a plump, pouty look. This is a great product... I hope that Christian Dior never takes this off the market, or they will have a lot of unhappy women!!
Hannah L.
Love this product. It's the prettiest gloss for everyday wear and does give the lip a fuller look! The only thing is that it's not super long lasting, so I'd have to reapply it once every one or two hours. Beautiful product though!
Alisia G.
Fayetteville
This lip plumper is amazing! It taste like mint which really helps in case some gets into your mouth! This lip plumper plumps your lips without swelling and irritation! Looks natural and doesn't burn!
Vallory R.
I love this Dior product! It made my lips feel really smooth and plump. The gloss wasn't sticky like some I have had and that's a great thing! The packaging was great and I would definitely buy again!
Laura J.
Kansas City, MO
If it wasn't for the price I would have this in my purse right now. Helps maximize your natural beauty with a slight plumping effect and by bringing out your own lip color.
Bethany C.
Hamilton, AL
I love these! I have 2 of the 3 colors in apricot and the nude one. A little on the pricey side but I spend money on quality makeup. I got them from Sephora and keep one in my purse at all times. It looks great on top of any lip product or alone. Makes my lips so smooth!
Carolina O.
Miami, Florida
I've used this now for about a month and I must admit that my lips are more defined, soft, smooth and maybe even a bit plumper. I'm in my 60's and lips start getting thin. This has helped a lot. Highly recommend. I love love love it... definitely a staple for me.
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Sephora