BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

Brenda C.
North Babylon, NY
Keeps your lips hydradrated and plump. The lip plumper gives that pout look and that regular lip gloss look rather than burning sensation on the lips. Is soft on the lips and effective!
Sohyla S.
Bayonne, NJ
this lip plumper was amazing!! however, i would have to say i admire the Buxom so much more. the dior lip plumper didnt give me the plump i was looking for, but it is pretty long lasting. it also smells and tastes great. i still use it often. good product
Mary O.
This was the first ever lip plumpler I have used, so I didn't know what to expect from this. There was a slight tingle at first. Now I've used multiple of lip plumpers, and this still sits at the top of the list!
Ashley C.
New Bedford, MA
Love love loveeeee this product! One of my ride or dies! It is definitely a luxury item. Beautiful packaging. Has a peppermint scent as well as a nice tingling feeling so you know yur lips are plumping nicely! Super light weight, non sticky formula.
McKayla M.
Review for: Other more...
I got a sample of this in the shade 001, and I'm obsessed. It smells great, it's a VERY comfortable gloss, not sticky at all, and it has insane shine. It's the type of gloss that makes your lips look wet. So luxurious! It's also a plumper, so it gives your lips a little bit of a tingle, which I love!
Krissi W.
Dover, PA
Review for: Pink more...
I usually use this lip plumper when going out w friends. It makes my lips look/feel fuller. This product actually works unlike most that ive tried. Definitely recommend this to those who want fuller looking lips.
Mayra F.
Review for: Pink more...
Hi, I use lip for pinewood my lips every day when I go to work, I can not be without my makeup, I am a woman and women we love our lips makeup makes us feel sexy and safe.. I buy them at walmart and internet Recommended 100% !!!
sara T.
This is not a five star but it is a great product it definitely makes your lips look more plumper and more volume eyes. Can be thick just make sure you use the right amount and you'll be fine
oshen d.
Absolutely love this Maximizer from Dior!!! I like that it doesn't have the usual lip numbing/tingle yet the same results are achieved! It's easy to use, mess free and the soft color brings out the natural pigment in your lips. Definitely a lip staple!
Bridget W.
Love the lip plumper and just about to run out so sad I need to get more I love the light pink shade great over any lip color if you want to add more. This is a must have in your every day collection of make up needs.
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Sephora