BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

Courtney O.
Reston , VA
I like this lip plumper! I have pretty full lips to begin with so I just wanted something to give my lips a little extra. I love the packaging, super chic. Very easy to apply and use which is great because some other lip plumpers are a little more high maintenance. Overall good product!
Kristina A.
Sterling, VA
Love this lip plumper for how moisturizing it is but as for lip plumping I don't think it actually works as well as others such as soap& glory. It's also pretty pricey (over $20). But it's still my favorite go to gloss in terms of moisturizing.
Olivia P.
Tupelo, MS
This lip plumper is beyond amazing! It adds a subtle color to your lips and it makes your lips look fuller without the painful stinging and burning that some lip plumper a have! I recommend 100%. There's several neutral shades to choose from
Tina N.
I love the packaging it look so nice and fancy. This product makes my lip look more plump and softer. I always use it under a lipstick and make it more of a gloss and makes my lip look delicious. I will def. get another one of these products!
Jackie T.
Torrance, CA
The ultimate luxury product I own. For a whopping $30, you have bought yourself a lip plumper. But, what's surprising to me is that it's a lip plumper that makes my lips look so healthy with a bit of shine and plump. That's all I need in a product so I can wear it hassle-free everyday.
Angie F.
For a person who has not so big of lips this product really helps the enhancement of them. I've never felt my lips more plumpier than ever. I love it so much that's exactly why it got rated a 5 star product.
Angel W.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This was my first lip plumper ever used. I have naturally big lips so I never saw the need, however, after trying once in 2011, I am totally hooked. I use this as a base, then add the gloss from this line, and my lips are never dry, or cracked. I buy these again as soon as I run out!
Alora G.
King, NC
This pumps with collagen. It does not contain cinnamon, wintergreen or oils that can make the lips plump instantly. You feel no burning or tingling. Enhances natural lip color and is also a treatment lips will improve with time. It is a staple for me.
Amy S.
This is my go to lip plumper. This instantly makes my lips look bigger. If you're looking for a fuller lip look than you should definitely invest in this product. I also love the pacakging it's super cute !
Alishia J.
Jacksonville, FL
I was really suprised at how well this product worked. My lips felt larger than they ever have before, and i have pretty thin lips. This product does exactly what its meant to do
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Amazon