BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

• 🤔 Ladies...talk to me. My top lip looks like a worm that ...5 Answers
  • What do you prefer : LipGloss or LipStick ? 5 Answers
  • Does this product work?1 Answers
Jannette H.
Review for: Apricot more...
I love this product it doesn't give much color but for me it works unless it's because I use lip liner but it's easy to use and apply it did meet my expectations and I would recommend to others to try it out.
Avery W.
Cottageville
Love itttt! Great product I use all kinds of lip plumpers and this is definitely at the top of the list not to pricey it was a good value repeat user all the way I would definitely buy it again recommend highly.
Karina N.
San Jose, CA
I love the packaging it is very girly and easy to carry. It fits everywhere and the packaging gets so many complements. It is so easy to apply and starts working immediately. I will always buy this product even though it might be a little pricey.
Cesar G.
This product had its good and it's not so goods I do believe that this was about over priced considering it didn't exactly do what it states but on the other hand it is a gorgeous product on the lip as a topper
Ashley B.
I have only used this product a few times and already love this product! I have previously tried other lip plumper products and wasn't satisfied with them at all. This product however is different and always recommend it to family and friends.
Jackie C.
Hammond, IN
I have got to say that this product works great and never have I ever said anything bad about it. It met my expectations and must u say exceeded expectations and really pleased me for using it my first time
Lizzie D.
Beverly Hills, MI
Review for: 006 BEIGE SUNRISE more...
I purchased the Beige Sunrise lip plumper after trying and loving Dior's LipGlow. This lip plumper feels great, doesn't have a terrible sting, and I feel it really added to the fullness of my lips after consistent use. Both Dior lip products I have tried have been worth the high price tag.
Bárbara F.
Austin
OH MY GOD! I loved this product, my lip was very beautiful and the volume... I'm chocked!!! Also, make my lips with an expectacular shine! Is very easy o apply, the price is not so expensive. I bought in Sephora and I really recommend to others.
Anisah C.
18965 nw 62nd ave Apt. 208 Hialeah, FL
Wow best product it's so amazing I love it, it's super easy to apply I love it! I love the packaging of it it's so amazing! I bought it at Sephora, best decision I've ever made! I would definitely buy it again!
Liliana B.
El Monte, CA
Really adds a good and glossy look on you're lips and gets them plumped for a long time it also moustorizes you're lips a lot. I really recommend this product to people because it also has really good quality.
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Sephora