BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

Kimmy G.
Los Angeles, CA
This product works great for everyday use and a little goes a long way! If you dont like the sparkle you can skip out on this one! I received a sample and went out to purchase the full size. I still use it to this day! Definitely recommend this to all!
Mera S.
Kissimmee, FL
This lip plumper actually gets the job done and I recommended it to my friends , alot of peoe would comment under my pictures saying my lips look way fuller. I bought mine from Sephora and yes I would but it again.
Maria M.
sleepy hollow, NY
Amazing stuff. It moisturizes the lips well, and really does plump them up a little without any burning sensation at all. Definitely a must have. It's Dior so you already know it costs a lot but it’s definitely worth it and the packaging is really pretty.
Jessica R.
Garden Grove, CA
When I apply Dior Addict lip Maximizer lip plumper I feel like I could take over the 🌍
I love the tingling feel I get from using this product. This is my go to plumper and definitely recommend this product
Candace T.
Mount Juliet, TN
I got this on sale for around 30$ us and it actually did its job! I didn't notice any harsh tingling like i did with Too faced lip injection gloss and this had a pleasant smell and taste too. It's worth the price for sure. I'll definitely repurchase
Courtney B.
San Antonio, TX
Absolutely love!! It's the perfect shade for any occasion and lasts throughout the day. It's affordable enough to keep a few in different locations for access at all times. I highly recommend to try if you haven't.
Aniya D.
Very pretty packaging! It's pretty moisturizing and plumps my lips pretty well. Considering the fact that I already have full lips, lip plumpers usually don't do very much for me, i've only tried this product a couple of times but i'd recommend to others.
Janet C.
You know it's working right away from the tingling feeling. While it plumps the lips, it also has a beautiful shine that can be worn alone or on top of a lipstick. I keep this in my purse to add to my makeup look.
Luana C.
North Bay Vlg, FL
I got this plumper one time I went to Bloomingdales and since then I always carry it in my purse. When You apply it instantly you can feel your lips getting numb and the color is transparent with pink (beautiful). Long lasting and great for everyday use
Angelica T.
This product is very amazing lightweight and looks very sheer and natural. Only thing is it doesn't tell you about the tingling you feel, and very cold sensation. It wears off. Over all this product very excellent.
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Amazon