BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

• 🤔 Ladies...talk to me. My top lip looks like a worm that ...5 Answers
  • What do you prefer : LipGloss or LipStick ? 5 Answers
  • Does this product work?1 Answers
Julia W.
South San Francisco, CA
This really is my favorite lip plumper gloss that ever existed. It is a shiny pale pink. Its definitely pricey but worth every penny! The bottle is so cute and chic. The gloss lasts longer than other brands that i have tried. Would buy this regularly.
Jeannette A.
Elizabeth, NJ
Review for: Pink more...
I use this product as a under layer to my lipstick so I can wear the color I want but have the fullness I desire love the blen and for me it doesn't dry or cake up
Mayra F.
Review for: Pink more...
Hi, I use lip for pinewood my lips every day when I go to work, I can not be without my makeup, I am a woman and women we love our lips makeup makes us feel sexy and safe.. I buy them at walmart and internet Recommended 100% !!!
McKayla M.
Review for: Other more...
I got a sample of this in the shade 001, and I'm obsessed. It smells great, it's a VERY comfortable gloss, not sticky at all, and it has insane shine. It's the type of gloss that makes your lips look wet. So luxurious! It's also a plumper, so it gives your lips a little bit of a tingle, which I love!
Barbie J.
Miami Beach, FL
Absolutely my favorite lipgloss. It's lite great soft rose smell. Not to sticky, with added lip plumper makes my lips look and feel their best. I wear this everyday and I have sensitive skin. Great value for the price. I can't wait to buy it again.
Mary O.
This was the first ever lip plumpler I have used, so I didn't know what to expect from this. There was a slight tingle at first. Now I've used multiple of lip plumpers, and this still sits at the top of the list!
Jeri H.
Lexington, KY
Dior makes great products, and this one is no different. It really met all my expectations for a great lip plumper. The product is a little more expensive than some other brands, but it is worth the splurge. I have bought this product over and over.
Delaney H.
I absolutely am in love with this product. It has amazing packaging. It gives you those Kylie Jenner lips everyone wants. It is pretty long lasting. Honestly I just love it. I would totally recommend this product to anyone looking for that perfect pout!
Andrea B.
Punta Gorda, FL
Dior is the best and this lip plumper is amazing. Totally does the job and left my lips with an awesome texture and feel to them. Will definitely be purchasing again.... Also looking forward to trying out other Dior products going forward..!!! Wonderful!
Jacqueline A.
I have yet to try this one, I still have one that my friend gave to me but I'm still not sure if which one I will get next, this product doesn't make me want to buy it but let me know if any of you guys have bought it
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Sephora