BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

• 🤔 Ladies...talk to me. My top lip looks like a worm that ...5 Answers
  • What do you prefer : LipGloss or LipStick ? 5 Answers
  • Does this product work?1 Answers
Jasmine D.
This product is amazing at keeping your lips moisturized. It is a little pricey but it's worth your money. The plumping and moisture is long lasting. It is a great packaging. I would absolutely recommend it to others.
Jennifer Y.
I LOVEEEE this lip plumper. It is so amazing and honestly a good price for the quality. I find it very effective. It last a long time and can't be compared to its competitors. I like how well it works! I would definitely recommend this others. Its amazing.
Kristy B.
Panama City, FL
Review for: Apricot more...
This is my go-to lip gloss. It is always in my bag, I recently lost an almost new tube and immedently reordered.
I love the mint smell and comfortable feel of this product.
It is the perfect amount of glossy and non sticky. I would defiantly buy it again
Lauren D.
I lust after full plump lips and the Dior Lip Addict Maximizer is a must have for me. I use it everyday before applying my lupstick and it gives me incredible natural looking full lips. I would reccomend this to anyone looking for a great plumping product.
Kenzie K.
Newton, IL
Review for: Pink more...
Absolutely love!!! I have smaller lips and this product gives me so much confidence! I use this all the time, and it's something that I constantly carry around with me. This product is much better than any others that I have tried. Definitely recommend
India M.
Moultrie, GA
I'm super sensitive so I was a little worried about using a plumper, but this didn't bother me a bit! This made my lips full all day and had a pleasant smell. 10/10
Angie F.
Love this lip plumper especially if I'm going out I use it before a lipstick application to use as a treatment and sometimes even on lazy days off I'll use a lip liner and smother my lips in it to get a glossy full look
Michelle M.
Sarasota, FL
Have purchased this several times. Love the sheen it gives my lips. Not sure that it actually plumping my lips but I do love how it feels. Slight tingling but not overpowering. It is pricey but would purchase again.
Lucia G.
La Habra, CA
This product is meh it doesn't dry up your lips like other lip plumper do and it doesn't sting. Although I really like the sting makes me feel like it's working. I don't see a difference but it does have a decent smell so not bad but not worth the price.
Daniela M.
Jenkintown
Give your lips a kiss of instant volume and shine with this invigorating lip plumper. The rich blend of collagen and marine-based fillers smooth and moisturize the appearance of the skin, leaving lips gorgeous and voluptuous. i loved and really recommend.
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Sephora