BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

Gabriella F.
Philadelphia, PA
This product smells good. Looks very cute. And I like the darker colors. I've herd from my friends that they love this product. The formula they said was very good. wasn't to heavy on the lips and its pigmented to they eye. also a little trick u can use this on eyeshadow to stay or give it a little shine.
Lacey H.
Winter Park, FL
I adore CD lip products, and this plumper is fabulous! Great color and texture, and my lips don't feel like they're about to burn off! I was really happy with the plumped look of my lips that didn't come with irritation.
Alexa K.
Omaha, NE
Love this plumper and even looks good by itself, without lip gloss or lipstick. A bit pricey but you get what you pay for and it lasts for a year (check expiration date of course but I made mine last a whole year before I had to buy another one). I have purchased this twice and use it for my makeup clients.
Meghan N.
Knoxville, TN
I love this lip plumper! I think that Dior always does an amazing job with their products, and I especially love this product! It made my lips, especially my top lip plump all day, and I felt so confident in my bright red lipstick. I highly recommend.
Kris J.
This is one of my "top five" for lip plumpers. The visual aesthetic is definitely appealing and the product itself works well and is super simple to apply when on-the-go or in a rush. The one small problem is that it has an ever so slight "sting" to it that can last up to ten minutes after application.
Iwona J.
Love this stuff! It's definitely not one of those burn-your-lips-off plumpers but it gives my lips that plump look & feel. It's great for everyday use, as its moisturizing and does not leave my lips irritated. The consistency is not very sticky which is nice but you do have to reapply every few hours.
Amanda R.
Gilsum, NH
I love this product!! I will definitely continue to buy it. I have always had to plump my lips because they are kinda small but this stuff definitely works, it is not pricy at all in my opinion. I would definitely recommend this to women who want to plump their lips and have them look nice and full.
A L.
Los Angeles
This product is really cool because you can use it as a gloss over your lipstick and you can use it as part of your skincare routine. Before I go to bed I put some on and I wake up with my lips so moisturized and a little plumper. I really like this product.
Cindy E.
this lip plumper is perfect and a must have for me, it doesn't sting the lips it just gives you a cool sensation which isn't uncomfortable at all! the gloss isn't super sticky. i always have one with me in my purse.
Brooke B.
Clinton, PA
I use to work at the fragrance counter in the mall and got introduce to Dior products! And fell in love! I love all their products! This lip maximizer was great! Felt nice and made my lips look great! Dior has always been my favorite line of cosmetics!
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Amazon