BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

• 🤔 Ladies...talk to me. My top lip looks like a worm that ...5 Answers
  • What do you prefer : LipGloss or LipStick ? 5 Answers
  • Does this product work?1 Answers
mayra m.
Very good product.I do enjoy the texture of the product .They combine very good when you have dark color going on your eyelids ...they're not as long lasting as I like but they're great ..I would definitely recommend it to friends
Christina J.
Ambler, PA
I love this lip maximizer. It was my first time getting this product and it worked very well and looked awesome. I recommend this product to first time users especially.
Lacey N.
Patterson, CA
Worth the price. It fills in your lip lines so it gives the trick that your lips are bigger. And it lasts! Plus it looks different on everyone, if changes to your lip color. One of my favorite lip products.
Jasmine J.
Bainbridge, GA
Review for: Apricot more...
I absolutely fell in love with this high volume lip plumper. It is very easy to apply and use. The packaging is very nice and detailed. I have no idea where this was bought from, it was given to me as a gift. I would definitely recommend this product to other people!
Amy G.
Love this lip plumper! It used to be my favorite, but I've found more inexpensive alternatives. It instantly plumps my lips and leaves no sticky residue. I like how it also gives a subtle glow. The packaging is soo luxe and pretty!
Sam L.
Honolulu, HI
I love these lip maximizers. They make my lips look fresh and kissable. They boost my confidence and make me look great for a night out. It's easy to apply and doesn't feel sticky at all. I would buy this product again. I recommend it to anyone who wants to feel cute
Amanda S.
Idaho Falls, ID
I love Dior products and their lipgloss is also nice. Very good formulation and smell. It is a bit pricey which is a big con. I purchased at Dillard's. The packaging is pretty and sleek. This is a nice splurge but there are lots of other great lip glosses that are cheaper.
Chelsea K.
Highland Lakes, NJ
This lip plumper is so amazing. There are so many "lip plumbers" out there that do anything but plump your lips. The ones that do are not really comfortable to wear but this one actually works and feels like heaven on your lips and doesn't leave them feeling irritated!
Dee A.
I can't say enough about this lip maximizer! It's a beautiful color, feels smooth, not sticky, and what's more important is that it's moisturizing doesn't dry out your lips unlike a lot of different brands! Thanks Dior for An awesome product!
Amanda K.
Orlando, FL
Review for: 006 BEIGE SUNRISE more...
I love this gloss! Mine as a sight beige tone to it. It feels very tingly on my lips. I do see a slight enhancement that can last a few hours. I actually have been putting it on at night and have seen a slight increase in plumpness. It’s expensive at $30, I bought mine at Sephora.
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Sephora