BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

Chrissy S.
If you don't like a product that tingles this won't be the lip plumper for you! I loved it and found that my lips looked fuller and plumper within minutes of the first application! Would have been perfect 5 stars if it came in even more colors!!
Emily H.
Plano, TX
Love every single color for this line. The lip gloss is awesome and does not clump or dry out. I get comments all the time no matter what color I have on. It is priced for the brand and name that you are purchasing. I have recommended this to a ton of friends and they have all purchased one!
Sarah L.
Howard, PA
This is my absolute favorite product for my lips! It works wonders on my lips and has a great peachy color!!! It last longer than any other lip products I have used. I buy this one every time I am running low!!
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
Best lip gloss ever! I love how shiny it loooks. The formula is amazing it does not dry out my lips or leave a residue. The lipgloss has a beautiful scent but it not over powering.
Giovanna F.
Swampscott, MA
I love the Dior Lip Plumer. It is one of my favorite make up items. It meets further all my expectations. I bought mine at Sephora. It depends how much you use it, I have mine for 6 months and it isn't done it.
Caroline M.
Cary, NC
I love this lip plumper. I can feel it working as my lips tingle when I put it on but it doesn't hurt or anything. I think my lips look visibly larger after applying the product. Obviously it is expensive, it's a Dior product! I would recommend this.
Shahrazad S.
This lip plumper is my favorite out of them all.. Most lip plumper a will dry out your lips and what I love about this one is that your lips will stay hydrated.. and plumped! I usually like my lips and add the gloss and my lips looks amazing!! You can never go wrong with a Hydrating lip plumper!
Alina A.
Medford, MA
This is my favorite lip plumper ever. It looks so natural, like I just have gorgeous, smooth, full lips. It's slightly glossy but not too shiny and tingles slightly. It tingles in a soothing way, not a distracting way. The texture is also gorgeous.
Crissy W.
Markham, IL
Okay now this lip plumper I had used before it does the job right but it seems a lot I really don't like the feeling but I would use that again because I like the results at the end
Keilani W.
I wouldn't say 5 stars but I do love this lip plumber it is perfect for when you want big lips but don't have big lips money. I totally reccomend if your looking for a lip plumper!
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?
Bethany S.