BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

• 🤔 Ladies...talk to me. My top lip looks like a worm that ...5 Answers
  • What do you prefer : LipGloss or LipStick ? 5 Answers
  • Does this product work?1 Answers
kimberly t.
hollywood
it smells so good to meet for some reason but it's very good I love it's amazing it's very long-lasting as a matter fact I'm is very is pricey is good enough I'm yeah is very good I would recommend anyone anyone to order it it's just great
Devin B.
Honestly didn't see a big difference in my lip size. Not sure it was even worth the purchase. Dior is a great brand though just not impressed with this product in particular
Jennifer J.
Ooltewah, TN
Review for: Apricot more...
Wow. Can you say TOTES AMAZE?! I love love love this. I will never buy any other than this right here. It was better than I expected! I just hate that it does cost so much. That is why I only put 4/5.
Monica Z.
Wauconda , IL
Okay, this is a very good lip plumper. However, I do need to knock down one star from its rate because of the cost. There are other dupes for this product. However, the packaging is very luxe, and this lip plumper is comfortable, and you can wear it alone. I would recommend.
Deena D.
Lexington
I have this in my purse and I reach for it all the time because it makes my lips feel tingly and refreshed. My mom had this and I was convinced to get one for myself, we both have very small lips, it's not a dramatic difference (Kylie Jenner) but it makes my lips look more full.
Jill K.
Paramount, Ca
I LOVE this product! It is not sticky and does not cause a reaction like other plumpers have in the past. I get a nice little plum to my lips and my lips always feel hydrated.
Merin C.
Upper Darby, PA
Not entirely sure it's worth the hype. Sure, it felt good going on, looked pretty, and gave a nice little tingle. But other than that, it didn't do much for me. Nice gloss, but not much more than that. Definitely not worth the hefty price tag. But, I enjoyed it while it lasted.
Kim P.
Colorado Springs, CO
Review for: Pink more...
The Christian Dior Addlict Lip Maximizer High Volume Lip Plumper for Women is unbelievable! My lips have always been an insecurity of mine and this product did the trick! They plumped up after just a few uses and look perfect now. Its not painful or anything, great product.
Ashley G.
West Babylon, NY
Review for: Apricot more...
I love this plumper glides on smooth and isn't incredibly sticky most plumbers have a slightly irredentist hue to them and the before and after is very noticeable I would recommend this plumper to anyone who is looking for a great plumper
Ashley C.
Denver, CO
Love it! 😍😍✨
This product is amazing plump my lips sooo bomb and so worth it. I love using this everyday before I apply my lipstick or even alone on days I just want gloss!
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Sephora