BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

• 🤔 Ladies...talk to me. My top lip looks like a worm that ...6 Answers
  • Follow me and I’ll follow you back!✨✨💕💕1 Answers
  • Does it actually pump your lips? How long does it take to...2 Answers
Cindy E.
this lip plumper is perfect and a must have for me, it doesn't sting the lips it just gives you a cool sensation which isn't uncomfortable at all! the gloss isn't super sticky. i always have one with me in my purse.
Iwona J.
Love this stuff! It's definitely not one of those burn-your-lips-off plumpers but it gives my lips that plump look & feel. It's great for everyday use, as its moisturizing and does not leave my lips irritated. The consistency is not very sticky which is nice but you do have to reapply every few hours.
Jacqueline K.
Montclair, CA
Smells minty and feels a little tingly when you put it on your lips but it's not too much it hurts or feels uncomfortable. But it is quite sticky so what I usually do is layering a lip stain or not-too-glossy lipstick underneath this and adding one last coat of lip plumper to give shine and plumpness.
Brooke B.
Clinton, PA
I use to work at the fragrance counter in the mall and got introduce to Dior products! And fell in love! I love all their products! This lip maximizer was great! Felt nice and made my lips look great! Dior has always been my favorite line of cosmetics!
Amanda R.
Gilsum, NH
I love this product!! I will definitely continue to buy it. I have always had to plump my lips because they are kinda small but this stuff definitely works, it is not pricy at all in my opinion. I would definitely recommend this to women who want to plump their lips and have them look nice and full.
Wendy T.
Review for: Pink more...
This stuff is awesome, almost out and will purchase more. It's really creamy and gives a glass shone but most importantly it's comfortable I wear it after showers and before bed the most.
Ashley M.
Pembroke Pines, FL
This lip plumper is my favorite! I have sensitive lips and sometimes those harsh cinnimon or peppermint ones really irritate my skin. Not this stuff! It's so pretty with the very pale pink shimmery tint that I could easily wear it alone or ubdernathe another lip color! It's the best bang for your buck!
Jeneia P.
Great lip plumber the price is a little up there but I find it affordable. Of course there's other was to plump ur lips but this is simple easy and not harmful and is moisturizing like lipgloss
Isabela R.
Burlingame, CA
If you are looking for the perfect lip plumper, let me show you this one! It's really maximizer the volume, you can find good colors to use during the day and the night. I recommend it!
Erica R.
This is a must have for anyone who wears the lower end lip glosses!It makes your lips look plump and it provides a nice soft pink gloss to it. My 12 year old daughter this this from me evey=ry chance she get! Let's say I am surely a addict for this. Before I purchased this I reviewed most comments and I have yet to find a negative one that steered me away.
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Sephora