BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

Sidonie L.
Ahh.... the holy grail lip gloss. Every woman in my family has been using Dior lips religiously for years. Intense plump/ tingle, and gloss is gorgeous. My one criticism is it could stay on longer, but I love it too much that I don't even care. Every girl should have this on deck or at least try it!!!!!!
Audrey R.
Love this! I wear it over Dior's Lipglow for a little more mousture and shine. I have never noticed any lip plumper to actually plump the lips and I can't say I notice it with this, however my lips are naturally plump so perhaps I just don't notice the effect as much as someone with less full lips. Either way I love it.
Tiffany E.
Clinton
Love this lip plumper the formula gives you the maximum pump for for your buck. I don't have tiny line lips but I do sometimes want my lips to be the focus and this does the job. I love Dior products and this High Volume Lip Plumper gets 5 + stars from me!
Ruth P.
The color is nice when you want a natural look with a bit of gloss. This lip plumper makes your lips fuller but not to the extent that lip injections would. Does not dry out my lips like some others would plus it makes my lips feel soft and smells amazing.
Heather J.
Little Rock, AR
While I like this product in general as a lip gloss, I've never been overly impressed with its plumping abilities. This may be good for someone who is sensitive to stronger lip plumper a that tingle as this does not give any sort of tingling sensation.
Kathryn H.
DENVER, CO
I am usually not a huge fan of lip plumpers, but I love this product as a lip gloss. It has a light, minty scent and very slight pink color in the tube, although it pretty much goes on clear. It's not sticky and great alone or over another lip product. It doesn't burn or irritate like other plumpers.
Sarah F.
Indianapolis , IN
Dior is the best! I love this stuff.. it's a little pricey but with the investment.. it really plumps your lips up, gives you a nice shimmer.. the applicator gives you good converge and I do think that I would purchase it again
Alisha K.
Mc Clellandtown, PA
Gets the job done!! I combine my lip softener and this product and it makes my lips look young and plump. I use it quite often and I buy it in bulk. It has a long lasting affect and makes my everyday look complete.
Stefanie M.
Ottsville, PA
I absolutely love this lip plumper. It's definitely one of my favorites and it's always in my prayers. I love how luxurious it is and it's definitely worth the money!
Aimee L.
Du Bois, PA
A must have for every woman that's loves to have plump, full, luscious looking lips. You can see the difference immediately after application. I don't think I've ever received so many complaints, since wearing this
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Amazon