BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

• 🤔 Ladies...talk to me. My top lip looks like a worm that ...5 Answers
  • What do you prefer : LipGloss or LipStick ? 5 Answers
  • Does this product work?1 Answers
Aniya D.
Very pretty packaging! It's pretty moisturizing and plumps my lips pretty well. Considering the fact that I already have full lips, lip plumpers usually don't do very much for me, i've only tried this product a couple of times but i'd recommend to others.
Janet C.
You know it's working right away from the tingling feeling. While it plumps the lips, it also has a beautiful shine that can be worn alone or on top of a lipstick. I keep this in my purse to add to my makeup look.
patricia s.
Este labial, es mi favorito en la vida, se ve super bonito no es nada pesado ni se siente feo en los labios. al contrario es lo maximo. Da un volumen en los labios genial, vale la pena y el precio tambien lo vale. ENAMORADA DE ESTE PRODUCTO TOTALMENTE
Keilani W.
I wouldn't say 5 stars but I do love this lip plumber it is perfect for when you want big lips but don't have big lips money. I totally reccomend if your looking for a lip plumper!
Shahrazad S.
This lip plumper is my favorite out of them all.. Most lip plumper a will dry out your lips and what I love about this one is that your lips will stay hydrated.. and plumped! I usually like my lips and add the gloss and my lips looks amazing!! You can never go wrong with a Hydrating lip plumper!
Lina B.
Long Beach, CA
BEST LIP PLUMPER EVER! I love this gloss so much. I've tried them all and this gloss makes your lips look incredible. It's a great and subtle color and really plumps without any pain. I recommend this to all of my friends and, even though it's expensive, I keep going back and buy a new tube.
Yasmine A.
Jersey City, NJ
I really love Dior lip products, it has defiantly made my lips softer and fuller and it's defiantly long lasting this is why I love it so much. The packaging is really classic I love it. I would buy it again.
Vanessa R.
Acworth, GA
I enjoy using this product more like a lip gloss, it does plump but when it comes to plumpers i don't like the glossy look on them. This one is not sticky and my hair does not stick to it so i really enjoy using it. I would not repurchase though
Antonio E.
Columbus, OH
I accidentally purchased this one time. I have been using ever since. It is very glossy and I, being a male want to keep it looking natural so I only dab it on the four corners of my mouth. That's is enough to make my lips feel moisturized and plump.
Alina A.
Medford, MA
Review for: Pink more...
This is my favorite lip plumper ever. It looks so natural, like I just have gorgeous, smooth, full lips. It's slightly glossy but not too shiny and tingles slightly. It tingles in a soothing way, not a distracting way. The texture is also gorgeous.
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Sephora