Dior Addict Lip Maximizer Collagen Active Lip-Gloss
  • Dior Addict Lip Maximizer Collagen Active Lip-Gloss 002 APRICOT - SHEER APRICOT SHINE
  • Dior Addict Lip Maximizer Collagen Active Lip-Gloss 008 SPARKLING PINK
  • Dior Addict Lip Maximizer Collagen Active Lip-Gloss 006 BEIGE SUNRISE

BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

• I would love to know if it really works??3 Answers
  • Question has been deleted3 Answers
  • 🤔 Ladies...talk to me. My top lip looks like a worm that ...6 Answers
Dior Addict Lip Maximizer Collagen Active Lip-Gloss

Start your review of Dior Addict Lip Maximizer Collagen Active Lip-Gloss!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Andrea W.
Maspeth, NY
This is moisturizing and glossy without being sticky. There is a slight tingling sensation that you come up expect with lip plumpers. It doesn't give drastic results but it looks very nice on my lips. Don't expect any drastic plumbing with this product but in general very good.
Bethzaida P.
I like the way my lips feel and look. i also got a lot of good compliments on my lips . I loved it so much  I purchase for mother day present  for all my sisters.
Gisselle K.
This is a really lovely, natural color and makes your lips feel super silky and soft. It does have a very mild plumping effect but it is not long lasting or dramatic.
Julia V.
Sammamish, WA
I could feel my lips more plump, it helped bring out color in my lips too. Usually lip plumpers are sticky and get in my mouth, but this was not sticky at all. I only needed one layer to feel my lips getting more full. I love it, it lasts a while before I need a second layer
Kathryn P.
Champaign, IL
Gives a slight tingle but that's what I want because then I know it's working! Not too pricey but not cheap either. Has a brush end instead of a regular stiff applicator so it's super easy to use. Packaging is very sleek making me feel luxurious! I will definitely buy again!
Tina A.
Bensalem, PA
I love how it smooths lip lines and plumps lips and leaves them so soft and the packaging makes it look so cute.It does tingle a bit when you first apply it but it goes away quick and it's very easy to use just once a day and I do see a difference in the look of my lips.
Fallon O.
Horsham, PA
I really enjoyed this product. It isn't too sticky, and when I applied in the middle of the lips, it gives off the "just-bitten" lips look. The price is a little high but the pay off is rewarding. I would recommend to someone who likes a nice lip gloss and minimal plump.
Rachel E.
Winchester, KY
My lips are one of my favorite features on myself, and this product makes them look amazing. They look larger and more contoured after use, and over time, I've noticed a difference, even when I'm not wearing it. Worth the splurge!
Jasmine R.
Carriere, MS
This product definitely works. I have thin upper lips and within a couple of days using this product I can really tell a difference. They are plump but with a natural look. The formula of this product is great and not sticky its nice and smooth
This product works well and is totally worth the price. I would buy again.
Karen L.
Sacramento , CA
I was a little hesitant to buy due to price but I am glad I did. I purchase this product in a Bloomingdales . This product is more of a sheer lip gloss, you will see a small volume in your lips which was perfect for me. Specially because I have a small upper lip. It's a must have in your lip plumper collection.
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
sofia v.