BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

• 🤔 Ladies...talk to me. My top lip looks like a worm that ...5 Answers
  • What do you prefer : LipGloss or LipStick ? 5 Answers
  • Does this product work?1 Answers
Ashley V.
Atlanta
I loved this so much! I was recommended to buy this and I loved it so much I got my mom one too. I used it all the time, because it was glossy and did not look like I had so much on. I still go back to look for it!
Leesa S.
Review for: Pink more...
The Dior Addict Lip Maximizer High Volume Lip Plumper has beautiful packing. I did not notice a huge burning sensation when using this product. It is not sticky. It leaves a slight tint to my lips, but I like the pink color. I also notice my lips to appear a bit fuller. This product actually works and I highly recommend it and is worth the price!
Melissa L.
Fate,Tx
I love this plumper! It is smooth and leave your lips so soft. Does it plump? Not really, but the sheen and subtle color makes your natural lips look and feel amazing. It’s non sticky and is perfect for an undone look or on top of a lip stain.
Shay B.
San Francisco
1st Dior does packaging the best. I love the look of this lip plumper. You are to get a real tingle from this lip gloss. It is a little on the thicker side as most collagen active glosses are. However, unlike others this lip gloss is not super sticky. So no need to worry about the hair on the windy days getting stuck in your popping lip gloss.
tina s.
Review for: Christian Dior Addict Lip Maximizer High Volume Lip Plumper 6ml/0.20oz more...
The color is amazing nice soft baby pink . The packaging is sleek I really like the brush as well and the product goes on smooth. It’s a lil pricey but worth the $ and it is something you must have in your kit !
Danielle M.
Review for: 002 APRICOT - SHEER APRICOT SHINE more...
I like this product. I always end up using the entire tube of it, which is a rarity. It doesn’t get sticky like other plumbers. I purchased this at Sephora and plan to make another purchase soon. Would recommend.
Jill P.
Frankfort, NY
Review for: 001 PINK - SHEER PINK SHINE more...
I love this gloss. It tingles as soon as you put it on and lightly plumps up your lips. The finish is a beautiful shine that lasts several hours. There’s barely any stickiness and the sheer color adds just a bit of pigment to your lips. I’m a big fan of Dior lip products and this is no exception. I highly recommend trying out this product!!!
Alyssa S.
This is a wonderful, non-sticky gloss. I like that it makes my lips feel hydrated, not dry, after a few hours of wear. However, if you're looking for something with true plumping power, I can't say this actually increased the fullness of my lips -- even temporarily. For that reason, it's not personally worth the price tag for me.
Joyce L.
I absolutely adore Dior's lip balms so when they came out with this lip gloss, I had to give it a try. It smells pleasant (like vanilla), and is the packaging is the quality you expect from a Dior product. The lipgloss gave my lips a beautiful pink sheen, and it was a bit tingly as it plumped my lips. I absolutely saw a plumping effect.
tina s.
Review for: 006 BEIGE SUNRISE, 001 PINK - SHEER PINK SHINE more...
The color is a really nice baby pink. And the shiny is super pretty shines multi colors . The packaging is deff nice !!! It did meet my expectations and all my needs and I would buy again and tell other people
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Sephora