BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

Patti B.
Algonquin , IL
This lip plumper is not overly tingly like some, doesn't hurt when applied. Nice soft shine, with a light pink tint. Makes my lips feel great, and a little fuller. Applicator is nice with sponge tip, closes with a snap so you know it's fully closed. I would recommend this, even though it cost a little more.
Stephanie B.
Milwaukee, WI
No puedo quejarme tanto realmente este Plumper hace su trabajo lo único que no me agrada es el precio pero bueno considerando la marca pues muchos dirán que está bien. Fuera de eso tiene un 5 estrellas!!!
angelina b.
Plantation, FL
I been eyeing this for a while and been dying to have it!! Just knowing from others it applied easily and stays on for a while! the colors are beautiful!!! And pigmented! Really hope to get this soon
Lydia H.
This lip plumper is AMAZING. I love all of Dior's lip products. I have purchased this product multiple times. The packaging is beautiful and easy to use. It also lasts longer than others i have used. I will continue to buy, but I don't foresee anything surpassing its quality!
Jamie K.
Everett , WA
I love Dior products and these glosses are no different... Super high quality but like other dior stuff, a bit pricey. But you do get what you pay for. They have great natural colors and last a while.
Melinda R.
I love the results with this plumper. Well worth every penny for this product. Much better than an actual augmentation. I used my sisters, and I just had to review how much I loved it. I will be be purchasing one for myself for sure!
Alejandra C.
Doral, FL
If you are looking for a lip gloss of excellent quality and a high-end, Dior Addict Lip Maximize, it is what you are looking for, gives you a great shine on your lips longer, also has a super cool packaging and prectico to carry wherever you want
Elle R.
Portland, OR
My lips are naturally full so I was hesitant about using this lip plumper, but I'm glad I did! I tried it on at Sephora after I was told it would look fabulous on me and I loved it. It feels, smells, and even tastes great! The best part of it is how moisturizer it leaves my lips! I
Sabrina K.
Plymouth Meeting, PA
One of the most amazing lip glosses I've ever tried. I don't know how plumping it is because it does not have that burning sensation however, the shine it gives is well worth the price. It has a nice smell that is not too overwhelming and I would recommend this time and time again. Definitely a staple in my beauty routine!
Brittany K.
Quantico , VA
This product is AMAZING!!! It is extremely moisturizing and has a refreshing minty tingle when you put it on. I love to put it on before I go to bed at night and I wake up feeling like I have new lips!
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Amazon