BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

• 🤔 Ladies...talk to me. My top lip looks like a worm that ...5 Answers
  • What do you prefer : LipGloss or LipStick ? 5 Answers
  • Does this product work?1 Answers
apple j.
If you're looking for instant plumping, there are better options out there. There is no buzzing or burning feeling which is good, but it also doesn't deliver as well as the products that do. It's lovely under another lipstick or alone. For the price? I would pass next time.
Jacqueline K.
Montclair, CA
Smells minty and feels a little tingly when you put it on your lips but it's not too much it hurts or feels uncomfortable. But it is quite sticky so what I usually do is layering a lip stain or not-too-glossy lipstick underneath this and adding one last coat of lip plumper to give shine and plumpness.
Iwona J.
Love this stuff! It's definitely not one of those burn-your-lips-off plumpers but it gives my lips that plump look & feel. It's great for everyday use, as its moisturizing and does not leave my lips irritated. The consistency is not very sticky which is nice but you do have to reapply every few hours.
Meghan G.
Carbondale, IL
I love the way this feels on my lips. It tingles and it really hydrates my lips. This was the first time I used it. I found it on amazon. This tingles for about an hour but the shine lasts even longer. I had no trouble applying it and I loved the results.
Wendy T.
Review for: Pink more...
This stuff is awesome, almost out and will purchase more. It's really creamy and gives a glass shone but most importantly it's comfortable I wear it after showers and before bed the most.
Jeneia P.
Great lip plumber the price is a little up there but I find it affordable. Of course there's other was to plump ur lips but this is simple easy and not harmful and is moisturizing like lipgloss
Brooke B.
Clinton, PA
I use to work at the fragrance counter in the mall and got introduce to Dior products! And fell in love! I love all their products! This lip maximizer was great! Felt nice and made my lips look great! Dior has always been my favorite line of cosmetics!
A L.
Los Angeles
Review for: Pink more...
This product is really cool because you can use it as a gloss over your lipstick and you can use it as part of your skincare routine. Before I go to bed I put some on and I wake up with my lips so moisturized and a little plumper. I really like this product.
Erica R.
This is a must have for anyone who wears the lower end lip glosses!It makes your lips look plump and it provides a nice soft pink gloss to it. My 12 year old daughter this this from me evey=ry chance she get! Let's say I am surely a addict for this. Before I purchased this I reviewed most comments and I have yet to find a negative one that steered me away.
Vero A.
I am absolutely in LOVE with this product! It has a spectacular minty flavor that leaves my lips feeling refreshed. Also, unlike other lip plumpers, I don't get that weird numbing sensation or itchyness. I have used this product for over two years. Recommend 100%!! Lovely color and shine too!
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Sephora