BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

• 🤔 Ladies...talk to me. My top lip looks like a worm that ...5 Answers
  • What do you prefer : LipGloss or LipStick ? 5 Answers
  • Does this product work?1 Answers
Alycia C.
I love everything about this product- the packaging, the color, how it feels, and how it makes my lips look. The formula isn't irritating, it feels smooth and not gloppy, and leaves my lips full and rosy for hours. Only downside is that I go through it so quickly that I find the product to be quite expensive.
Kirsten R.
Lehi, UT
As far as plumpers go this one works okay. It doesn't give you that tingly feeling feeling too bad, but it also doesn't really plump your lips either. The colors are nice though I own two of them
Madisyn D.
Garfield, GA
I do somewhat like this product, although it does not seem to do what I thought it would do. It did come in nice packaging and it came on time but I probably wouldn't recommend this to someone trying to get bigger lips.
Kris J.
This is one of my "top five" for lip plumpers. The visual aesthetic is definitely appealing and the product itself works well and is super simple to apply when on-the-go or in a rush. The one small problem is that it has an ever so slight "sting" to it that can last up to ten minutes after application.
Stephany M.
Review for: Apricot more...
Love anything by Dior so when I saw this in store i had to have it!! It doesn't feel sticky, it's just a pretty gloss. You do get the tingle after applying it but its not bad. Love it and will repurchase when I run out!!
Meghan N.
Knoxville, TN
I love this lip plumper! I think that Dior always does an amazing job with their products, and I especially love this product! It made my lips, especially my top lip plump all day, and I felt so confident in my bright red lipstick. I highly recommend.
Caroline R.
Andover, MA
Review for: Apricot more...
I love this. It works on my lips. When you put it on it gives you a tingly feeling which I love. I also love the color and smell of this. A little expensive but worth the price. I would recommend this to others whop my want to pump their lips in a natural way
Gabriella F.
Philadelphia, PA
This product smells good. Looks very cute. And I like the darker colors. I've herd from my friends that they love this product. The formula they said was very good. wasn't to heavy on the lips and its pigmented to they eye. also a little trick u can use this on eyeshadow to stay or give it a little shine.
Iris G.
Pasadena, CA
I absolutely loved this product . I love the way it glides on my lips and the texture of the product is amazing. I have gotten so many compliments whenever i have used this product. Love it !
Alexa K.
Omaha, NE
Love this plumper and even looks good by itself, without lip gloss or lipstick. A bit pricey but you get what you pay for and it lasts for a year (check expiration date of course but I made mine last a whole year before I had to buy another one). I have purchased this twice and use it for my makeup clients.
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Sephora