BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

• ūü§Ē Ladies...talk to me. My top lip looks like a worm that ...5 Answers
  • What do you prefer : LipGloss or LipStick ?¬†5 Answers
  • Does this product work?1 Answers
Ophelia T.
Oakland Gardens, NY
It doesn't do a 100% lip plumping job, but this is my go to for lips. It's very moisturizing and I just love the collagen in it. It really makes a difference after consistently using it! It's not like those that has instant effect, but it's a long term thing. Love it though!
Laura M.
Alpine, CA
This is one of the best that I never had before.
I love it! The pink is perfect for the day/night.
It's really easy to apply and not too expensive, it's a kinda inversion because it's a good one. You don't want to waste your money and buy a cheap one that it's gonna work for a few days/months. Depends how much you use it.
nura r.
Cleveland, OH
I just loved the Dior Addict Lip Maximizer High Volume Lip Plumper I was very surprised that Dior decided to make a lip plumper. The glossy sheen was very subtle not over the top even when I applied another coat. the color was also subtle it had a very nice scent and you could visible see that it plumped my pout. friends would ask me what was the secret to my never plumper pout and I would tell them it's Dior Dahling
Priya M.
I loveeee this lip plumper. The best I have ever used. Smells minty and gives a slight tingle to the lips. Very high quality and gives a noticeable plump to my lips. One of my favorite products! I use this almost everyday! !!!
Anabelle P.
Orlando, FL

Good girls I have tried infinity lip plumper but this is one of the best; I'm super dry lips and this does not dry my lips. It lasts much more than a common lip plumper so it is 100% recommended.
Neslihan A.
This lip plumper gives the lips a cool and tingly sensation. It is very hydrating and has a mildly sticky texture. It does last for a long time, but will wear often after numerous counts of food and beverage. I exfoliate my lips before using this to double the pout effect. This product is a must for plumping your lips.
Christine T.
I enjoy using this and I like the color, but I haven't noticed any change in the plump-ness of my lips. I've heard you have to use this regularly to notice any sort of change, so maybe if I used it more consistently as part of my routine I would notice a difference.
Joseph P.
Auburn, AL
Have it. love it. obsessed. I used to work for Dior as a Business Manager and man was this my favorite. It gave me a very healthy color and kept my lips full. I will forever be in love with this.
Sana K.
Charleston, WV
This lip gloss is honestly one of my favorite lip products of all time. The packaging is so nice and luxurious like you'd expect it to be, coming from Dior. The gloss itself is a subtle color and it isn't a painful plumper like the Buxom one. It smells nicely of vanilla and does it job of plumping your lips too!
M S.
Washington, DC
This is a great tingly gloss but in my experience it has next to no plumping effect. I'm a big fan of the Addict line and I love the lip glow but this is honestly just a lip gloss that has a negligible vanilla menthol kick to it. It has a nice lasting shine and it's genuinely quite hydrating but no plumping benefits whatsoever.
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Sephora