BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

Taylor P.
I've never gotten through a tube of lip gloss before and I'm half way through my 2nd with this beauty. It keeps your lips hydrated as well as giving them volume. Coming from a none lip gloss user previously, this will always be in my purse or clutch.
Melissa K.
Portage
This dior addict lip plumper works great! personally i have pretty small lips and i can definatly tell a difference. I would recommend this product to all my friends and family. It is a really a good price for your money and perfect for everyday use!
Tabatha S.
Malmö, Skane
This product and Dior Lip Glow are my two holy grail products for baby looking lips. It looks so natural and flushed. I love using the two products with each other for a demure pink pout on my natural makeup look days. I have used this product since I was a teen and still love it to this day.
Alyssa C.
Washington , DC
The best lip plumper in the business. Non-irritating yet super impactful. Plus, it's not very sticky and can go on lightly so if you don't like the glossy look, this is for you. Also, it's opaque and colorless which is convenient. It works ridiculously well, one use and you will see a difference.
Seidy M.
Doral, FL
Love, love, loved this one! If you like glossy lips, this is your product! This lip plumper makes your lips look bigger and amazing. The brush makes it really easy to apply. I am pretty sure I would buy it again.
Michelle L.
Review for: 006 BEIGE SUNRISE more...
I love that this product has different shades now. I like the beige option so you can switch up your look and still get a plumping effect. First time using the beige and it smells exactly like the original pink.
Stefanie M.
Ottsville, PA
I absolutely love this lip plumper. It's definitely one of my favorites and it's always in my prayers. I love how luxurious it is and it's definitely worth the money!
Mazzy C.
This product is an average lip plumper, however it does a great job at healing wrinkled lips that have been damaged from years of chapping. I find it hydrating and not sticky like some other lip plumpers. The reason why I gave it three stars is because of it's price quotient. Even though this product is a lip plumper but it doesn't really plump.
Kate Y.
Olney, MD
My lips look so pretty and moisturized when I use this. It has some sparkle but it's not overbearing. However, for lip *plumping*, I didn't notice much of a difference. For that reason, I took off one star. It's really expensive when drugstore brands would perform similarly at a fraction of the cost.
Michelle G.
Citrus Hts, CA
This gloss does feel great on the lips and the hydrating ingredients may help to give the appearance of fuller lips. I personally don't find it to give enough of the plumping effect that I am looking for, but this product is awesome.
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?
Bethany S.