BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

• 🤔 Ladies...talk to me. My top lip looks like a worm that ...5 Answers
  • What do you prefer : LipGloss or LipStick ? 5 Answers
  • Does this product work?1 Answers
Megan W.
Bradford, TN
Review for: Apricot more...
I am wholeheartedly into these lip plumpers, I like everything about them from the taste and scent to the feel and ingredients. This is my all time favorite gloss. I hope they release more shades! Unlike most other plumpers that claim to make your lips bigger over time (grande lips I'm looking at you) these actually do it, and i definitely do not use it as often as recommended for the best plumping effects
Hayden S.
Greeneville, TN
Love love my favorite and highly recommend. I use this daily under , over my lipsticks and by itself as a stand alone product. It does have a slightly higher price tag at around 34 dollars but it’s so worth it.
I use others also but rate this as my number one. I use the pink first , beige as my number two and peach as three. All are stunning and very plumping. They tingle and you can feel them work.
Crystal K.
I really like this. it isn't sticky at all. it does make my lips look a little more fuller but it did take continuous wear for several days. It isn't super glossy and looks nice alone or on top of other lip products! It is kind of expensive so i don't know if i would recommend this unless you want your lips to look a little fuller and don't mind wearing it continuously to get the benefits.
Cecille W.
Review for: Pink more...
Debated whether I wanted to get this product for a longggg time and I finally decided to go through and get it while I was on vacation. First off, I've always loved the Dior lip product packaging, I think it's so cute! As for the product itself, I think it's just okay. It's recommended by the brand to use as a lip treatment which means using it in the morning and at night, and although I've tried it a few times, I haven't seen any visible difference in the shape, appearance, or moisture of my lips after applying this product. It gives a shiny glossy look and tingles for a bit, but that's basically all it does. Doesn't stay on my lips for that long and no color either. This works more like a regular lip gloss than the "maximizer high volume lip plumper" it advertises.

Super pricey for what it really is, probably will not repurchase.
Emily O.
Seattle, WA
Five out of five! Noticeably plumper and moisturized without all the sting- Love the packaging and I feel so luxurious applying Dior! Definitely a splurge and repeat product purchase! I grab mine at Sephora as they’re always so nice and knowledgeable- I also grab a sample when I’m there to try something new! Total must have! Dior Addict Lip Maximizer Collagen Active Lip-Gloss
Jana D.
Review for: 002 APRICOT - SHEER APRICOT SHINE more...
I really do love this product. It’s a great plumper, although not the best. Second best, I’d say! Usually the way I use it is by applying it in the morning generously to get the maximum effect and let it do it’s work while I do the rest of my makeup. When I’m finished I blot the excess off and apply my lipstick. My lips are quite a bit fuller! It doesn’t last that long though, so when I reapply my lipstick I usually just wipe it all off and do the process again. If I don’t want to wear lipstick I just leave it on and reapply one or two more times throughout the day. It’s very moisturizing, which I love. The subtle tint and flush of color it brings out naturally in your lips is nice too. However it is a bit pricey, but overall it’s a really nice, luxurious lip plumper.
Olga B.
I use this product more than 4 years. And totally in love with it! If I don’t know which lipstick to use today or decide to go out with “bare” face I always use this lipgloss. It moisturizes well, not very sticky and really enlarges lips. Love, love, love it!!!
Красота -.
New Castle
Review for: Pink more...
The shade of the shine is very gentle, barely perceptible, gently pink, has fine golden shines under sunlight, which are almost invisible on the lips, I think that this shade, and generally the shine itself as a whole - is an ideal option for summer and hot weather of the year. The smell is just fabulous, I really like it, fresh, nice!

Very light, not sweet, not at all sugary and not suffocating, it smells very pleasant, it is associated with peppermint, and if I say more precisely, I always hear a sweet, menthol smell of light mint chewing gum))
Lucas G.
Florissant
Review for: Christian Dior Addict Lip Maximizer High Volume Lip Plumper 6ml/0.20oz more...
I already have full lips so I'm not sure if that's a factor, but I didn't see any drastic results. I do like that the formula tingles without burning too much though. The packaging is nice and compact for on-the-go use. Maybe people with thinner lips will have a better experience. Dior Addict Lip Maximizer Collagen Active Lip-Gloss
Cheyenne R.
Greenville
Review for: 006 BEIGE SUNRISE more...
This product has a mild scent, and doesn’t taste terrible if you happen to lick it, and it looks lovely once you put it on. It is long lasting and enhances the size and shape of your lips beautifully, i give this a lower rating because for the price point i can get multiple lip glosses from other brands that perform the same, for a cheaper price
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Sephora