BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

Ariel M.
This is my FAV summer find! I bought this at the Dior counter and could not have been happier with the results. My lips looked glossy & plump all day long! Was pricy, but well worth it! Will buy this amazing product again!
Stephanie H.
El Paso , TX
It's a really good lip plumper I loved how it felt on my lips they were so plump that's I use it now on its a really good product I recommend it to anyone that has small lips and wants to achieve that gorgeous full lips.
Timothy H.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this, it has a great smell and you really can notice a difference if you use it every day, it lasts a long time but it is very pricey. I buy it whenever I run out because it lasts so long. You can get it at sephora
Isis M.
Orlando, FL
Uhm que te lo dije en la cabeza y la otra noche en la casa de mi vida en un lugar donde no hay nadie más en este caso en particular en un minuto y me voy con mi esposa en un minuto y me voy con mi esposa en un minuto para que no lo hagas por mí y me dijo lo
Pam E.
Grand Rapids, MN
This is my "go to" lip plumper. It isn't heavy with easy application. It goes on just like a lip gloss and looks like a gloss. I felt it was expensive but it's also from Christian Dior so the quality is obvious. I recommend this product and I will buy again.
Jenn C.
Product feels refreshing on lips, smells nice, and is a decent preparatory lip mousturizer before applying lipstick. However, I have not noticed much plumping action, and as a standalone product, tends to wear off quickly. Packaging is beautiful and luxe.
Ruth P.
The color is nice when you want a natural look with a bit of gloss. This lip plumper makes your lips fuller but not to the extent that lip injections would. Does not dry out my lips like some others would plus it makes my lips feel soft and smells amazing.
Nelly b.
I actually use this at night before bed and first thing in the morning.  It has a great tingle and I do see my lips look extra pouty.  I am a sucker for packaging and it is beautiful.  I have bought this 3 times regardless of price.  if you have not tried it I would definitely try it!
Ashley A.
West Palm Beach, FL
This product definitely works. My lower lips are a good size however I have thin upper lips and I have seen HUGE improvement in my upper lips in the 3 days I have used this. They are m0ore plump looking however natural. yes I would buy this product again
Tiffany E.
Clinton
Love this lip plumper the formula gives you the maximum pump for for your buck. I don't have tiny line lips but I do sometimes want my lips to be the focus and this does the job. I love Dior products and this High Volume Lip Plumper gets 5 + stars from me!
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?
Bethany S.