BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

• 🤔 Ladies...talk to me. My top lip looks like a worm that ...5 Answers
  • What do you prefer : LipGloss or LipStick ? 5 Answers
  • Does this product work?1 Answers
Shymari S.
Funny this is the only option that popped up! My roommate actually has this one and I tried it one night and wow was I amazed. I'm actually really convinced and am thinking about making it my next purchase!
Deja T.
Round Rock, TX
A brilliant lip plumper with virtually NO painful sting!! There's a slight cool tingle and then it's over! You're left with well hydrated plump lips with a bit of sheen to them!! Perfect for those who's lips are a bit on the sensitive side!!
Diana P.
Love this lip plumper it does its job very well! It feels so nice to put on, and I can see my lips fuller after using this product regularly. It's minty, refreshing and hydrating. A great winter steal also!
Hina M.
Richardson, TX
I am obsessed with this product. It is so nice and light. It gives my already plump lips a little more volume. Leaves a great sheen. I can't go a day without using this. It makes my already plump lips look like soft pillows.
Karina P.
Los Angeles, CA
This lip plumper is one of the best. You don't need lip fillers when using this product the way ito plumps yours lips is amazing it smells great as well. Highly recommend this product
Angie T.
Apple Valley, MN
The very best! Truly plumps your lips. Has a nice, non sticky texture. Wears well and lasts for a few hours. A nice subtle pink color that can be worn alone or on top of any other lip balm or lipstick. I have purchased this product many times and will continue to do so-it is the best!
Tracie W.
Rockland, MA
This is my absolute favorite! I use this every day while I'm getting ready to plump my lips. It is so luxurious and hydrating. Dior is one of my favorite high end brands. Can't say enough good things about this lippie! So worth the price!
Tammy Z.
Erie, PA
Really beautiful color and very nice plumping. It could last longer for as expensive as it is. I do really like the color and it's very easy to apply and use to the last drop. I highly recommend this to anyone.
Sarah R.
Poca, WV
Not effective at all. Just looked like I put on a gloss. Not luxurious. Repeat user and this had no effect on me. I couldn't feel anything. It sucked. I was super disappointed. This is expensive. Not worth
Tina D.
Really love this. It's so hydrating and plumping with no sticky residue. It is a daily staple and I just ran out of it. Will be buying again. They make a few different versions I believe. The packaging is also really nice
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Sephora