BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

• 🤔 Ladies...talk to me. My top lip looks like a worm that ...5 Answers
  • What do you prefer : LipGloss or LipStick ? 5 Answers
  • Does this product work?1 Answers
Kate Y.
Olney, MD
My lips look so pretty and moisturized when I use this. It has some sparkle but it's not overbearing. However, for lip *plumping*, I didn't notice much of a difference. For that reason, I took off one star. It's really expensive when drugstore brands would perform similarly at a fraction of the cost.
Melissa K.
Portage
This dior addict lip plumper works great! personally i have pretty small lips and i can definatly tell a difference. I would recommend this product to all my friends and family. It is a really a good price for your money and perfect for everyday use!
Yoeli M.
Alamo, TX
This lip plumper is just the best thing EVER! I've used only a sample of it, yet it was the saddest thing when I ran out. It makes your lips noticeably bigger but hydrates them at the same time and gives them a sort of glossiness that is gorgeous.
Maria Paula T.
Olympia, WA
Review for: Apricot more...
I'm not a big fan of lip plumpers. But when I tried this one I felt gorgeous. If I used once or twice in a month maybe is too much (im not a big fan) but I have to say this one seems to last forever. I can use just I little bit of product just 3 times in the whole day and it will be enough.
Haley W.
Review for: Pink more...
This product is beautiful. It gives the perfect amount of plump without burning your lips or irritating sensitive skin. It also works beautifully over top of a matte lip for the perfect amount of shine. I would highly recommend to those looking to get a little bit of plump with a lot of moisture.
Amanda B.
Sandy, UT
This is great lip plumper. It really works! It's very gentle and doesn't sting (just a mild tingle) or cause irritation. I've had really bad luck with lip plumpers causing pain and irritation in the past. This also smells very pleasant and works well with other lip products.
Jenn H.
Philadelphia, PA
Plumping and not as burning as some of the others. It is effective I would say as effective as too faced lip injection extreme with less of the burning. It has that luxury item feel. Price is the only negative point but I mean it says Dior.
Gina I.
Toledo, OH
I would give this product a 5 star only for how glossy it is but my honest opinion is that it does nothing to plump your lips ..... Dior should deffinetly reformulate the product to do the job because i expected plump lips and i got glossy lips
Katherine P.
This product has the plumping effect of other products without the unnecessary sting. The othe great attribute of this product is that after a few days of use the collagen effect starts to take place naturally.
Jazmine O.
This is an amazing lip gloss!!! I love it amd have to stop myself from over using it. It is super smooth and has a great reflection and can be layered on for a sexy glossy lip. As a plumper I think that it works and is good if you are looking for a small enhancement and to get a little more pout but do not expect it to look like fillers .
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Sephora