BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

• 🤔 Ladies...talk to me. My top lip looks like a worm that ...5 Answers
  • What do you prefer : LipGloss or LipStick ? 5 Answers
  • Does this product work?1 Answers
Yetse S.

this product is incredible, is the best brand , the price is a bit high, but the quality is very good, I would use , but I would recommend it a little more accessible, also recommend to my friends who use it , also I like it to be easier to get. i love it
Katie P.
Review for: Pink more...
I love layering this on top of nude lipsticks. It makes my lips look super juicy and pouty. I don't feel it actually plumps my lips, but I do think it makes my lips look fuller paired with nude lipsticks. I like that this doesn't feel like normal lip plumpers where it almost hurts, this is super gentle.
Audrey R.
Love this! I wear it over Dior's Lipglow for a little more mousture and shine. I have never noticed any lip plumper to actually plump the lips and I can't say I notice it with this, however my lips are naturally plump so perhaps I just don't notice the effect as much as someone with less full lips. Either way I love it.
Ashley A.
West Palm Beach, FL
This product definitely works. My lower lips are a good size however I have thin upper lips and I have seen HUGE improvement in my upper lips in the 3 days I have used this. They are m0ore plump looking however natural. yes I would buy this product again
Chanel C.
San Francisco, CA
I can't tell if my lips actually get plumper or if it's from the high shine in the gloss itself. Unlike some other plumpers I've tried in the past, this one doesn't irritate my lips, so a plus for that. It it expensive for what it is and you can definitely find cheaper alternatives. I will use mine up, though, cause I do like the shine it provides.
Mazzy C.
This product is an average lip plumper, however it does a great job at healing wrinkled lips that have been damaged from years of chapping. I find it hydrating and not sticky like some other lip plumpers. The reason why I gave it three stars is because of it's price quotient. Even though this product is a lip plumper but it doesn't really plump.
Courtney D.
O Fallon, MO
This was just alright. I really didn't see much plumping. The one pro to this was that it didn't dry out my lips. The packaging is nice and beautiful, but not for the price. I wouldn't buy this one again since there are other better ones out there.
Michelle L.
Review for: 006 BEIGE SUNRISE more...
I love that this product has different shades now. I like the beige option so you can switch up your look and still get a plumping effect. First time using the beige and it smells exactly like the original pink.
Stephanie L.
Review for: Pink more...
5 Star Rating on Dior AddictLip Maximizer Plumping Gloss. It's Ah-mazing!!! I I am on my third tube as we speak. I use it every day as I like how plump my lips feel also it makes my lips really pink, very natural looking. I will continue to use and layer on with my favorite lip colors as it works very well and it is cheaper then getting injections. LOL
Tabatha S.
Malmö, Skane
This product and Dior Lip Glow are my two holy grail products for baby looking lips. It looks so natural and flushed. I love using the two products with each other for a demure pink pout on my natural makeup look days. I have used this product since I was a teen and still love it to this day.
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Sephora