BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

Darian J.
Belton, MO
LOVE THE COLOR. I can't decide if I love this or not. It seems to have a very subtle plumping effect I did have to apply it more than once. I think I will purchase again and give it another go. The packaging is so adorable and who doesn't love Dior??
Yamilet E.
The color is amazing I which is needed. And what it can do is also a necessity. This does it job. It will leave you with high volume lips. It works amazing. I would recommend to anyone is trying to help their lips get a lift. I would say that's is is an amazing Brand and it's gives you Amazing true quality. This is an 10/10 product.
Mariia S.
New Castle, DE
When I first came, I did not understand him. for quite sticky, I felt a burning sensation on the lips, not a chill in the lip gloss from other brands. But I was involved with the time, I like its texture, I'm used to burning, but at the expense of his better blood rushes to his mouth and lips Restores faster. I do not see a lip augmentation, as for me it is nothing more than a marketing ploy, but I am pleased to have such a little thing in her purse
Katrina W.
El Portal, FL
Very refreshing lip plumper! This maximizer is packed with nutrition and I feel it immediately after applying. I love using this on top of my natural lips as it does a nice job accentuating the natural color. Just wish it lasted longer!
Victoria F.
Queens
Love this lip gloss! It is perfect to wear under a color or by itself to make your lips look a bit juicier. I purchased this product at lord and Taylor. I believe it was between $20-$25. Definitely worth the price. I love the packaging, it's a locking lip gloss so I know the product is closed. I would definitely recommend this lip gloss.
Emily E.
Tuscaloosa, AL
My absolute favorite product EVER! I bought it after getting my makeup done at Niemann Marcus and I am a frequent user. Great value, not too pricey, and I never go out without it. I would definitely recommend to others!!!
Ana B.
Dior never fails at bringing satisfaction when it comes to makeup! This color is perfect and itself such god value! a little pricey but so worth it! First time user and will definitely purchase more when I'm out! Highly recommended product!
Kristy R.
I can't say I see a huge difference, but I definitely feel the tingling. I love that it looks great worn alone or on top of a lipstick. Sadly, I can't afford to be buying this all the time, so I save it for special occasions or nights out.
Adriana B.
San Francisco, CA
I LOVE dior make up but i was not a fan of this product. I had high expectations on this lip plumper since it was a bit expensive. I did not like how my lips felt after i applied it, my lips felt dry. I will not purchase this specific product.
Julie L.
Waterville , ME
Love this lip plumper. Does exactly what it's supposed to do. Doesn't feel sticky and drys smooth perfect to apply as a base coat. Love all Dior products and would recommend this to a friend. A little goes a long way so I've had it forever
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Amazon