BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

• 🤔 Ladies...talk to me. My top lip looks like a worm that ...5 Answers
  • What do you prefer : LipGloss or LipStick ? 5 Answers
  • Does this product work?1 Answers
Jannely S.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Review for: Apricot more...
I love love this lip plumper!!! It plumps your lips so nice and pretty that makes you lips look a lot fuller and nice. I have always wanted to get my lips done but with this there is no need as in i can use it every time i want to with no pain all beauty.
Pam E.
Grand Rapids, MN
This is my "go to" lip plumper. It isn't heavy with easy application. It goes on just like a lip gloss and looks like a gloss. I felt it was expensive but it's also from Christian Dior so the quality is obvious. I recommend this product and I will buy again.
Nefeli M.
The Dior Volume Lip Plumper is an absolutely amazing product. It comes in great packaging and I bought mine in Sephora. Very easy to apply, I usually apply it before my lipstick. My friend actually recommended it to me and I've been wearing it ever since! Love this product so much, would highly recommend!
Ioana R.
Review for: Pink more...
One of the workers from Dior was at Sephora and she sold me on it! It's a very sheer pink gloss, it starts tingling after a few minutes and you can feel your lips plumping. I would definitely recommend it to my friends (:
Paola O.
Plano, TX
I can NOT live without this product! It makes my pout go from thin and small to kiss ready! The formula is very easy on lips and it doesn't burn when applied (only a small little tingle). It's hands down the greatest lip plumper I've ever used, it's not super sticky on your lips and you almost forget it's there. 10 out of 10 I would recommend to a friend.
Maci L.
Lodi
Review for: Apricot more...
This is a very subtle and pretty gloss. It is sheer and not very pigmented but that is what I was looking for. However, this gloss didn't quite meet my expectations. It was very pricey and I didn't feel that it made my lips more plump at all. Unfortunately, I returned it back to Sephora to get my money back.
karissa H.
The color is so pretty and it lasts very long and the shine is very good. I found that this plumped my lips very well..it's wasn't huge but there was definitely a difference in my lips before and after using the product.
wendy m.
I love this product its very good and it very easy to use I love the way it works and it last all day on you I recommend others to try it out as well they'll love it .
Stephanie H.
El Paso , TX
It's a really good lip plumper I loved how it felt on my lips they were so plump that's I use it now on its a really good product I recommend it to anyone that has small lips and wants to achieve that gorgeous full lips.
Timothy H.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Pink more...
I love this, it has a great smell and you really can notice a difference if you use it every day, it lasts a long time but it is very pricey. I buy it whenever I run out because it lasts so long. You can get it at sephora
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Sephora