BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

Cecily D.
Phoenix, AZ
One of my favorite lip products! I love it for when I'm just going to run errands with minimum makeup for a touch of color and gloss. The plumping isn't over powering as well, it's just enough. It also feels hydrating. I will continue to repurchase.
Vela V.
Seguin, TX
Es bonito el color aunque nunca eh usado uno de esos,pero si lo compraría para tratarlo y ver si tengo buenas expectativas sobre el
No se si es duradero
Seria la primera vez que lo uso pero si me llegara a gustar lo volvería a comprar
Yes 👍🏻😊😁 i like
Claudia LEAR28955 G.
For those who have little lips is perfect, so you will not have to use any operations or Botox or any of that, this product makes you see the lips more bulky, beautiful and kissable, so that your partner will go crazy when he sees you.Personally I would not buy it again because I have enough lips.
Abigail A.
The best lip plumper in the market! I personally have quite full lips but sometimes I feel like they need to be bigger and fuller. And this product does just that! I see a noticeable difference, especially in my lower lip! Literally lip fillers in a tube!
gina n.
Peabody, MA
this is a very good product . it really does plumpur lips and makes them appear a lot fuller also it lasts for several hours unlike most lip plumpers and the gloss color is also very pretty and not sticky at all and has a pretty pink tone too it ....
Lauren A.
Indian Head, MD
Plumps your lips without the painful burning that can happen with other lip plumpers. Also leaves a gorgeous nude pink color on your lips.. I tried a sample and I had to splurge on it. A little goes a long way and the minty flavor doesn't hurt either!
Stacy O.
Santa Monica
This is a long-time favorite of mine. I use it in the morning before other lip products and at night, before bed to keep my lips feeling hydrated. It leaves my lips feeling smooth, soft and full long after application. I usually get it at Sephora
Becky L.
Hulbert, OK
I have tried this Dior Addict Lip Maximize High Volume Lip Plumper and honestly I have not seen a lot of improvement. I had high hopes of something that would give me a fuller set of lips without having to go to a Dr and using Botox. To me this was a bust sorry but I would not try it again.
Montana S.
Jacksonville, FL
Love this stuff! I bought this on a whim to see if it would work. You can definitely notice the difference. I bought it online and although it's a bit pricey, I think it's worth it. I would definitely recommend it. Keep in mind that it does leave a tingling feeling which I'm not too fond of.
Keri T.
Crystal, MN
This is a must have in my beauty bag. The color looks natural and glossy, but doesn't have that sticky feeling.. And my hair doesn't get caught in it. I don't notice a huge effect on the plumping aspect, but I do feel a little tingle when I wear it.
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Amazon