BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

• 🤔 Ladies...talk to me. My top lip looks like a worm that ...5 Answers
  • What do you prefer : LipGloss or LipStick ? 5 Answers
  • Does this product work?1 Answers
Diane S.
Fort Lee, NJ
I love the Dior lip maximizer. It doesn't make a huge, obvious difference, but it does something to my lips to make them pop. I love how it feels on my lips with the slight tingling sensation upon application. It leaves a non-sticky shine that helps my lips look and feel gorgeous. I will always repurchase this product because I've yet to find anything that comes close.
Roxanne S.
Lumberton, MS
Review for: Pink more...
Amazing Product !!! If you're looking for the Angelina Jolie sexy lips, this is the plumper for you! Gives a nice color and shine. It has a tingling effect to lips, but it's not bad feeling at all. This Is a must have product!
Elizabeth V.
Los Banos, CA
This product has made my lips look amazing, very sculpted, and perfect. My lips are usually small and unnoticeable but once I put this on I got so many compliments on how much bigger my lips looked and how pretty the color was.
Alexia K.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Review for: Apricot more...
I love the smell of this. It's a great lip plumper I don't think it leaves a drastic tingling sensation on your lips for too long like some of these products do. The shine is intense I wish it would last a little longer on my lips but you can see and fee the plump!
Hannah W.
North Richland Hills, TX
Instantly when I apply this to my lips, I can feel my lips inflate with collagen and moisture! With a glossy formula, I've applied this over matte lipsticks and it would revive my lips without removing or unsetting the lipstick underneath! I recommend this to anybody who feels their lips deflate too often ad even those who just want a collagen shot every once in a while!
Jennifer D.
Denton, TX
I love love love this product. It's beautiful, it works and it isn't gooey like other products. I have been in love with Christian Dior products since I was a preteen and they have never let me down. This product is amazing and everytime I wear it I get compliments.
Samantha D.
My most favorite lip plumping product I've ever purchased! It is a little pricey, but I don't mind spending the money on something I love so much! When you apply it, the tingling is not overwhelming like some other plumbers I've tried. It is a very pleasant feeling.
Sabrina D.
miami, FL
This is a decent plumper, but personally, I found the "tingle" overbearing and it even made my lips itch. However, it does give you a cute bee stung look though I'm not sure if that's the histamine in case I had a reaction from it.
Kaitlyn G.
Montgomery, AL
Great product for anyone. I use it almost daily and always see great results. For anyone looking to try something new, look no further! This is the product you need! Go get some and try it out! It’s always worth the risk
Natasha W.
Berea, KY
Review for: Apricot more...
This lip plumper gloss is amazing. I always strive to buy things that will make my lips look full and plump without over doing it. This stuff is perfect for that! It's super moisturizing and goes on very smooth and I can immediately tell a difference. It last for hours and my lips look very full and nice. I love this! You won't be disappointed in this product!!
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Sephora