BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

• 🤔 Ladies...talk to me. My top lip looks like a worm that ...5 Answers
  • What do you prefer : LipGloss or LipStick ? 5 Answers
  • Does this product work?1 Answers
Darian J.
Belton, MO
LOVE THE COLOR. I can't decide if I love this or not. It seems to have a very subtle plumping effect I did have to apply it more than once. I think I will purchase again and give it another go. The packaging is so adorable and who doesn't love Dior??
Victoria F.
Queens
Love this lip gloss! It is perfect to wear under a color or by itself to make your lips look a bit juicier. I purchased this product at lord and Taylor. I believe it was between $20-$25. Definitely worth the price. I love the packaging, it's a locking lip gloss so I know the product is closed. I would definitely recommend this lip gloss.
Emily E.
Tuscaloosa, AL
My absolute favorite product EVER! I bought it after getting my makeup done at Niemann Marcus and I am a frequent user. Great value, not too pricey, and I never go out without it. I would definitely recommend to others!!!
Natalie D.
Fresno, CA
Review for: Apricot more...
Okay! So let's break it down! My friend let me tried it once and I have been hooked on this forever now!!! I got a few in the passed two years! This is the must have lip plumper!!! It works wonder and the outcome is soooo gorgeous!!!! Trust me! Quite pricey well worth it!!!!
Verma-Elizabeth G.
Atlanta, GA
This product gives your lips a kiss of instant volume and shine . This gave my lips a gorgeous and voluptuous finish . It is so moisturizing on my lips .It makes my lips appear 10x better ! it also very glossy and juicy . I've gotten so many compliments when I wear this our .
Alexa N.
Staten Island, NY
I absolutely love this product. It is amazing. The price was reasonable for how amazing this product is. The burning sensation at first could be annoying, but this surely does the job. So easy to use and I noticed results after a few uses. I would definitely buy this again.
Tessa B.
Minnetonka, MN
Review for: Pink more...
This product makes my lips look fuller and more youthful. It is more expensive than some of my other products, but totally worth it. Also, it didn't sting my lips or give me any sores, which, has happened with other brands in the past.
Amanda M.
Crossville, TN
Review for: Apricot more...
I'm not a huge lipstick fan or gloss person but a friend introduced me to the Dior Addict Lip Maximizer and I fell in love. My husband always compliments my makeup when I'm wearing this on my lips. A layer the color over a matte nude and get gorgeous results. I love the stuff.
Susan B.
Beverly Hills, MI
Review for: Pink more...
This product definitely has that tingling feeling. Whether it really "plumps" is another story. I find that if I apply to bare lips, freshly exfoliated, it plumps a little bit. However, the effect fades. I also think at the end of the day this product dries out my lips slightly more than other lip glosses. The scent is minimal. Application is super easy with the doe foot applicator. I won't be repurchasing only because there are cheaper alternatives.
Kimberly L.
Katy, TX
Although this was very hydrating and I love as a long wear gloss, I did not see or feel much plumping effect. I love this as a stand alone gloss but find it a bit too heavy to wear over another lipstick. It is a bit pricey for a straight gloss, I do love the feel and wear time.
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Sephora