BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

• 🤔 Ladies...talk to me. My top lip looks like a worm that ...5 Answers
  • What do you prefer : LipGloss or LipStick ? 5 Answers
  • Does this product work?1 Answers
Priscilla L.
This product is my favorite lip plumper. I use it most days. The only times I don't use it is when I am wearing a color of some kind. I think it is fine to wear under color, but I can't be bothered. I find it hydrating, lip plumping (obviously it is not going to give you huge lips if you don't have huge lips already, but it certainly makes a little difference.
Laleh H.
Austin, TX
Review for: Pink more...
Love this product. It's not very glossy and because it is a plumber it doesn't feel like my lips are burning or on fire like other lip plumper a- also if you kiss someone while wearing it? They won't be able to feel it! Haha I love using this over my lips stick/ stain or even alone!
Rachael-Anne I.
Jamaica, NY
As someone who already has full lips I really tried this out of curiosity. It was my second time trying a lip plumper. The first was an accident7 but this time I enjoyed it. I concentrated it mostly on my top lip because it's slightly smaller and I wanted to try pouty lips that seem so trendy. It wasn't too harsh and I appreciated that
Anxhela A.
Hawthorne, NJ
Review for: Pink more...
I honestly did not see a difference in this product. I used it on my lips and i did not see it make a difference. This is the first time I got this product and it was on the pricey side. I bought this product at macys.com. Thought I would love it but ended up just using as a lip gloss.
Zoie K.
Austintown, OH
Love the dior addict line! Pricey but worth it. Slight mint scent, pink hue and very high shine. I use dior addict in the color true over it. Also very smooth. Long lasting, not sticky, purchased it at Macy's a year ago use it everyday still alot left! Definitely works, over time noticed increase in volume.
Kerlly M.
Ridgefield Park, NJ
Loved,loved this product. Make my lips looks so big. Is like I did a lip collagen procedure without do and plastic surgery procedure. Is really worth for the money you invest. Can be used at and time of the day. Beautiful presentation as well
Zoia I.
Cypress, TX
This one is beyond fantastic. You need to make sure to apply it morning and night to get the long term benefits, it does wonders at plumping your lips, It's just the perfect lip gloss. I always get compliments when I wear it. Worth the price.would buy again.
Dominic C.
While it doesn't blow your lips up to Kylie Jenner size, I would suggest you exfoliate first, apply a dab of Chapstick then this. This seemed to work the best for me. I also recommend using this all the time if you get or have lip injections. Not to mention my boyfriend uses this and he's not one to want to look extremely out there in fear of his friends but it just gives him a little extra pout.
Danielle W.
This one feels very thick on the lips and then the tingling sensation that I get on my lips isn't super intense. More like it is just annoying. I did not feel like it made my lips any bigger either. More so just the glossy shine made them look bigger.
Miranda A.
Easton, PA
The product itself works, but not in a dramatic way--you surely won't be getting Kylie Jenner lips with this. This makes it hard to want to pay the price. I do like it for an added pout and love the way it looks as lip gloss itself. Just know that the change while beautiful is subtle.
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Sephora