BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

• 🤔 Ladies...talk to me. My top lip looks like a worm that ...5 Answers
  • What do you prefer : LipGloss or LipStick ? 5 Answers
  • Does this product work?1 Answers
Rosemary P.
Wasco, CA
Expected better results from "Christian Dior" Addict Lip Maximizer & Lip Plumper. Even though this product does make lips look more plump and fuller, it is quite pricey. Nevertheless some of the less expensive, non-designer products I've tried give the same look and results at a much cheaper price.
Tavia B.
Scottsdale, AZ
Great Product! Not too thick or sticky. This gloss leaves a great sheen while also giving you a little bit of extra plump! Packaging makes it feel luxurious and high end. Purchased at Bloomingdales Dior counter. A staple in my routine - would buy again!
Ella O.
Pasadena
Review for: 001 PINK - SHEER PINK SHINE more...
This product just adds a nice gloss to the lips. While it looks great on, I’ve never noticed a difference with how plump my lips are. For the price, I should be able to see a difference in my lips before and after.
Biliana K.
Valley Vlg, CA
Review for: Pink more...
Really love this as a lipgloss (not a plumper). My main reasons why is that I feel it doesn't plump as well as my Too Faced Lip Injection Lip Plumping Gloss, but it is a beautiful gloss all on it's own. Wouldn't recommend if you're looking for that "lip injection" look, but if you're looking for a nice gloss with a little bit of minty tingling that this is it!
Vela V.
Seguin, TX
Es bonito el color aunque nunca eh usado uno de esos,pero si lo compraría para tratarlo y ver si tengo buenas expectativas sobre el
No se si es duradero
Seria la primera vez que lo uso pero si me llegara a gustar lo volvería a comprar
Yes 👍🏻😊😁 i like
Cecily D.
Phoenix, AZ
One of my favorite lip products! I love it for when I'm just going to run errands with minimum makeup for a touch of color and gloss. The plumping isn't over powering as well, it's just enough. It also feels hydrating. I will continue to repurchase.
Lauren A.
Indian Head, MD
Plumps your lips without the painful burning that can happen with other lip plumpers. Also leaves a gorgeous nude pink color on your lips.. I tried a sample and I had to splurge on it. A little goes a long way and the minty flavor doesn't hurt either!
Abigail A.
The best lip plumper in the market! I personally have quite full lips but sometimes I feel like they need to be bigger and fuller. And this product does just that! I see a noticeable difference, especially in my lower lip! Literally lip fillers in a tube!
gina n.
Peabody, MA
this is a very good product . it really does plumpur lips and makes them appear a lot fuller also it lasts for several hours unlike most lip plumpers and the gloss color is also very pretty and not sticky at all and has a pretty pink tone too it ....
Claudia LEAR28955 G.
For those who have little lips is perfect, so you will not have to use any operations or Botox or any of that, this product makes you see the lips more bulky, beautiful and kissable, so that your partner will go crazy when he sees you.Personally I would not buy it again because I have enough lips.
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Sephora