BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

• 🤔 Ladies...talk to me. My top lip looks like a worm that ...5 Answers
  • What do you prefer : LipGloss or LipStick ? 5 Answers
  • Does this product work?1 Answers
anna s.
Though its quite pricey, you can get the best of your hard end money with this product, i love how it glide on just easily on my lips the packaging is superd very handy specially those with small hands just like me, the consistency is perfect and not tacky. The ony downside is not on the product itself but the delivery here in my country shipment is very costly unfortunately.
Jessica S.
Marietta, GA
This is typically the only lip plumper I use. The texture is light, but it doesn't wear off quickly. No real color to speak of, which is good under other lip colors. The plumping ingredients tingle a bit, but do add some volume to lips. It's a bit pricey, but works.
Christina D.
Holly, MI
Girl,! Let me tell you. This lip plumper is absolutely amazing! It's long lasting and also the color you can not go wrong with. I found this product at ulta & I would defiantly be going back to buy some more. I recommend this lippy product to my friends and family!
Mary M.
ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL! I love lip plumpers and this is a great one. It works for all lip sizes too. It is on the pricey side but I believe it is worth the money. If I ran out I'd defiantly re buy, but this stuff lasts so long that I don't have to. 4 stars I recommend
Kristin A.
Willis, TX
I love this lip plumping gloss! I received it for Christmas and have used it every single day! It claims that if you use it multiple days in a row there will be a noticeable plumping of our lips. I definitely believe this! I would recommend that everyone looking for a good gloss/lip plumper try this one!
Sara P.
West Seneca , NY
I find this lip plumper to be just kind of ok for me and I'm a big Dior fan. I love the finish it leaves on your lips. Just a little gloss and hint of color. In terms of plumping, I don't really notice a huge difference. The Glamglow lip plumpers are usually my go to.
Superior H.
Saint Paul, MN
This one I use like two months ago n I use n I was very a shocking that it really work cause I was very scared to use it in the beginning but I think everyone should use this instead of going to a doctor to inject stuff in you lip would I buy this again yea I would
Karina A.
New Castle, DE
This stuff works wonders! Unlike other lip plumpers, you don't feel the pain, burning, or stinging sensation with this one. It goes on as a regular lip gloss that's not sticky and there's no weird smell to it either. I always have smooth, plump lips after using it. I use it as a night treatment and the results are amazing. I've received multiple complements on how nice my lips look and they don't look fake or disproportionate at all.
Katia G.
Charlotte, NC
Este gloss en lo particular me ha gustado mucho y mas el color ya que es un color neutro que yo llama la atención y lo puedes usar para el diario. La consistencia no está tan espesa como otras marcas, al contrario es ligera y te deja una buena cobertura y resistencia.
karla s.
Miamia, FL
Review for: Apricot more...
I love this product from Dior, although my lips are inherently beefy, there are days or nights, in which I want to feel more sensual, as it is in those moments when I apply this product, I found it very well, Although not use daily din definitely buy it again and again
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Sephora