BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

• 🤔 Ladies...talk to me. My top lip looks like a worm that ...5 Answers
  • What do you prefer : LipGloss or LipStick ? 5 Answers
  • Does this product work?1 Answers
Chelsea B.
Like all lip plumpers it's tingly and can sting when you put it on. If you're lips are chapped it makes that sensation a thousand times worse. I've been using plumpers for a while so I'd say in pretty use to the feeling. It works very effectively. I'm very pleased with the outcome.
Cheyanne C.
Gilbert, AZ
The Dior lip maximizer was hyped up by some of my good friends so I decided to try it. Unfortunately, I did not see any pay off from it. It irritated my lips and the surrounding area, which I expected. Although, I thought that it would definitely work because of the intense sting.
Michelle R.
Wallingford, CT
By far the best! Doesn't sting or burn like many others but does tingle enough to let you know it's working! Scent is great and not overwhelming. My lips definitely plump! Not outrageous like some plumbers claim but Dior didn't make false claims, it does exactly what it says it will do and lasts quite a while (depending on eating, drinking, etc). It's also not sticky or goopy. It's perfect and is my all time fave because it doesn't disappoint or hurt!!
radiate s.
LOVE. Im sad to say this is my favorite lip gloss ever and I say that because its EXPENSIVE. But its worth it. The packaging is beautiful, it lasts on my lips a long time and the plumping affect is beautiful and comfortable. Ive gone through half the tube but ive had it for almost a year.
Bethzaida P.
I like the way my lips feel and look. i also got a lot of good compliments on my lips . I loved it so much  I purchase for mother day present  for all my sisters.
Kathryn P.
Champaign, IL
Gives a slight tingle but that's what I want because then I know it's working! Not too pricey but not cheap either. Has a brush end instead of a regular stiff applicator so it's super easy to use. Packaging is very sleek making me feel luxurious! I will definitely buy again!
Hannah C.
Eagleville, PA
Review for: Pink more...
My friend has this and I was constantly asking to borrow it to use over my matte liquid lipstick whenever we went out so I finally decided to get my own. I love that it can be worn over any shade of lipstick to give your lips a glossy, plump look or it can be worn by itself. It may not make your lips quite as plump as some other plumping glosses but the formula totally makes up for it.
Michelle L.
I absolutely love this for so many reasons. It smells minty, it is very glossy but not sticky, has a tingly feeling but it goes away after continuing use. It can last about 6 months. A little pricey but worth it to me. I am on my second tube! I would recommend it to anyone.
Cristina T.
The product as a gloss is very pleasant. I enjoy glosses that aren't tacky and one that doesn't harden after a few minutes of application. The gloss has a nice slip, when bringing the lips together it doesn't feel like a thick gooey layer of gloss, if hair or other debris were to accidently get caught it's easy to simply pull off. Also, the gloss is high shine and although the product does not immediately plump the lips, each application gives the appearance of full lips.
Application is very sheer and the colors only give a very slight tint to light colored lips. Darker colored lips I suspect won't notice much of a difference.
Fragrance and taste of the product. Fragrance is a soft vanilla, upon application there is slight tingle and you can taste a subtle mint flavor.
Packaging is very sturdy, the wand snaps shut and is very secure. The thick plastic packaging has a nice feel and is durable.
Over all its one of the best glosses I have tried yet!
I had taken off one star as the name of the product might be misleading. For someone who wants an instant plumping effect this would not be the product for you, but if youre looking for a high quality moisturizing gloss that's not tacky and gives a high shine, I would highly recommend this. It does not dry out your lips and improves overall texture after one use. (Helpful tip is to simultaneously do a lip scrub or remove as much dead skin as you can before use to speed up the smoothing process).
Gisselle K.
This is a really lovely, natural color and makes your lips feel super silky and soft. It does have a very mild plumping effect but it is not long lasting or dramatic.
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Sephora