BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

• 🤔 Ladies...talk to me. My top lip looks like a worm that ...5 Answers
  • What do you prefer : LipGloss or LipStick ? 5 Answers
  • Does this product work?1 Answers
Bryanne A.
Port Richey, FL
personally I loved this product. My mom has also tried the product with me and she loved it, she still continues to use this product all the time. The consistency is perfect, and does not leave lips feeling that sticky. I love the way it glides on and leaves my lips more full and plumper
Leah S.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Pink more...
I received a sample from Sephora and was excited to try this hyped product. I found the texture to be smooth and the color to be very slight. In terms of plumping I found that this worked well. I don't think I'd but it in full-sized though. For the price I've tried other nice lip plumpers.
Malia V.
Kremlin, OK
Review for: Pink more...
I love this product you definitely get what you paid for, but the only downside is I s a bit on the pricey side. I got mine as a gift I normally put it on after I brush my teeth and before I start my makeup I normally on put it on once a day unless I'm going out that night then I'll reaply.
Meghan J.
Ctr Moriches, NY
I really do love this product I swear I do. My only problem with it is the gloss factor. I am not a fan of sticky lips. So, while this gives my the tingles, and fullness that I love I wind up dabbing it off before applying anything else. Also, like most lip plumpers the effect is not super long lasting. This is best for a quick pick me up.
Fabiola G.
Review for: 006 BEIGE SUNRISE, 002 APRICOT - SHEER APRICOT SHINE, 001 PINK - SHEER PINK SHINE, 008 SPARKLING PINK more...
The lip gloss is beautiful. Very lightweight and fluffy. It met my expectations!!! It was very easy to apply and very light, with wonderful packaging. Don’t hesitate, buy it!!!
maliha c.
Omg i love this lip plumper. i am a huge fan of this i got this about a year ago because i really like big lips and i had thin lips so i searched random weird things online and found this it has good reviews so i got one after i did i tried to use it and my lips were plumper i loved it and still use it
Jess B.
This is absolutely hands down the best plumper on the market. It doesn't burn just a light tingle. It's pricey at 33.00 dollars a tube but we'll worth it. You get a large container and the doefoot applicator provides the perfect application method. Looks great alone or under or on top of other lipsticks. I love it!
Lia M.
WALLINGFORD, CT
I love Being beige. It's a great gloss to put on alone or under a matte lipstick. The tingle is real the first application but then I don't even notice. It fills in the fine lines before using liquid lipstick and also as a great topper. Reflects light beautifully without being sticky.
Caitlin L.
Millville, NJ
Review for: Pink more...
I have thin lips so this is a great product it plumps up my lip to look full and amazing. I bought the product at ulta which is a great place I wear this product all the time just to plump up my lips. It is some thing I would definitely purchase again if you aren't happy with your lips use this lip plump lip gloss to plump up your lips.
Amanda S.
Richmond, VA
One of my favorites! I LOVE the Dior Addict line. This plumper is great. Smells lovely, easy to apply. It lasts for a little while but I like my lips super plump so I reapply through out the day. The packaging is very nice and stylish like Dior should be. I would definitely recommend.
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Sephora