BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

Hayley W.
Belchertown, MA
Review for: 006 BEIGE SUNRISE more...
I got a sample of this gloss with a Sephora purchase and I was really excited to try it. The gloss itself looked lovely and pearlescent, and it applied nicely without too much stickiness. However, the plumping action was unbearably stingy for me - I couldn't stand it after a while and had to wipe my lips. I didn't even notice a significant plumping effect. I won't be buying this, and I will stick to Buxom.
aliyah o.
Sparks, NV
This is the first lip plumper ive ever used tgat actualky worked.... An belimeve me ive tried PLENTY it makes your lips moisturized and plump and it dosnt burn or hurt. Tgeres jus a slight tingly feeling right when you apply it but the feeling almost immediately goes awayand the floods stays on for about 4 hours. I don't know about you but that's a long time to stay on for a gloss. Let alone a high shine gloss. So if you ask me this is WELL WORTH YOUR MONEY. ITS GREATT❤❤❤
hanna l.
Brighton, MA
Obsessed with this product. I don't know if I would call it a plumper, as much as a product that fills in the lines in your lips, and just makes them looked nourished and full. It tingles a little, but you don't get that burning/numbing feeling that comes with a lot of plumping products. I like it put this on top of a very light layer of lip balm and let it do it's magic while I do the rest of my makeup. My last step is to pat my lips off with a tissue, and then apply my lip color for a perfect pout.
Monica W.
New Phila, OH
Received a mini/sample size from Sephora and I have to say this product has grown on me. I usually use matte lipsticks or liquid lipsticks but when I want to throw something quick on my lips, this is perfect. The tingle doesn't bother me at all and I definitely notice that my lips are plumper. The only reason that I didn't give it 5 stars is because I LOVE my Glamglow Plumprageous Matte lip primer.
Adja N.
This product is amazing, astonishing, great, and I really love it. It is easy to apply, not to pricey and the result of it looks amazing. I would most definitely buy it again and I strongly recommend it to anyone.
caroline b.
If I could give this 6 stars I would. This stuff is amazing. I lost it for a day, and immediately ran out to Sephora to purchase again. It fills out any fine lines in your lips and keeps them hydrated for a long period of time. It has good staying power. After using it for a while, a few people even asked me if I got lip injections. The tingling sensation isn't too much, and after a while I started to like it.
Megan E.
I can't swear by this enough. I've bought it for everyone who I happen to know enough to talk makeup regimin. This tints to your lips, doesn't tingle too much ( sometimes the tingling with other products us uncomfortable) and it achieves the no makeup perfection every time! And for a gloss, it's incredibly buttery; even over time it's not gummy! Since I found this product I've cut the hour long makeup routine because this plumper makes it alright to go minimalist!
Bobbie B.
Coldwater, MI
Is there another lip plumper on the market that does what Dior Addict Lip Maximizer can do? If there is I have never found it and I refuse to believe it. I use a tube of this every month and I'm happy to make the purchase. It doesn't give the burning tingle like most plumpers, it does give a gorgeous full Lip look, kissable smooth lips, with a hint of sparkle. It even tastes and smells really good! I get compliments on my lips all the time and it is all due to Dior!
ishika g.
Very nice finishing.. best among all I have used.. it makes ur lips look hydrated and to the fullest.. with a very nice fragrance.. one should must give it a try.
Makalynn F.
Fort Collins , CO
Review for: Other more...
I just bought the clear kind but I love this stuff. It is light but still a very pretty, subtle gloss. It is not super intense but it really works. I had recently bought this but I will be a repeated user for sure.
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Amazon