BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

• 🤔 Ladies...talk to me. My top lip looks like a worm that ...5 Answers
  • What do you prefer : LipGloss or LipStick ? 5 Answers
  • Does this product work?1 Answers
Sam R.
You can buy this at Sephora I like it because it's more of a natural color they have the same thing like this color at mac so it all just depends what your preferences
A m.
I actually just began using this lip product a few months ago, I'd usually purchase the Dior lip gloss that has the application stick which I'm not gonna lie I absolutely love love that product also but I also Love love this product!!!! I always need to have it with me, this product basically replacing lipstick and lipgloss because it gives you your natural color and shine. Absolutely love this product immediately purchase it if I ever run out!!!
Alycia M.
Katy, TX
When I buy a high end beauty brand at a high end price I expect it to be amazing. That is exactly what the Dior Lip Plumper was, Amazing! The color options suit any taste. The best part was after a few weeks the collagen in the plumper actually helps your lips look plump and full even without the gloss! I would buy again.
mindy p.
tellico plains,tn
Review for: 001 PINK - SHEER PINK SHINE, 008 SPARKLING PINK more...
I love how it shines and looks amazing goes on really well and the wear is very good I am gonna get more of this product the pinks are really pretty glad I tried it
Alex C.
orange, NJ
I LOVE this product. Not only does it makes my lips look fuller, but it has a long lasting affect. After wearing it a few days in a row I noticed a difference immediately. It is s little drying (hence the four stars) but if you use Chapstick at the end of the day or the start of your day, your lips will eventually be fine. Overall, a really great product and work the money.
Madu L.
Ele é sem dúvidas o seu melhor amigo nos períodos frios e quentes. Sua cobertura é incrivelmente poderosa protegendo seus lábios contra ressecamento e rachaduras. Ele transforma os lábios de uma forma que pareçam maiores, mais volumosos e mais ressaltados. O cheiro é incrível e me faz querer usar o tempo inteiro! Se quer uma dica: Dior Addict Lip Maximizer é o melhor.
Julia F.
Dior Addict Lip Maximizer Collagen Active Lip-Gloss is a great purchase. I bought mine at ultra. A little goes a long way with this plumper!! This item exceeded my expectations because I see results. I own about two of these currently. This is a lip plumper that you can wear out and about because this color is so pretty!! Totally recommend.
Jennifer E.
Aberdeen , NC
I just recently got this to try just because the packaging made me want to spend the $ and get it lol! I've never used a lip plumper b4 even though i needed to! I can't tell about the "plumping" just because I don't have another product to compare it to but it seems to work well I can feel the tingly feeling and it has a light vanilla smell and when I accidentally taste it, it's not horrible, it's kinda has a slight mint flavor, maybe that's the tingle I feel anyway I love it and will buy more!! I recommend it!
Mary H.
I love love love love this. It's both moisturizing and adds a nice color and sheen to my lips. It's luxurious but is a great value compared with other products I use! The applicator makes it easy to apply, and I can apply throughout the day without a mirror. Definitely plumps the lips. I re purchase this regularly.
Alyssa R.
Box Elder, SD
I like this product, but the $33 price tag isn't worth it for me. It doesn't seem to last very long for me, and while the tingling feels nice, it just doesn't look like it plumps my lips very well. I like the packaging. Honestly, for my money, I will likely pick Buxom's lip plumper any day over this product.
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Sephora