BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

• 🤔 Ladies...talk to me. My top lip looks like a worm that ...6 Answers
  • Follow me and I’ll follow you back!✨✨💕💕1 Answers
  • Does it actually pump your lips? How long does it take to...2 Answers
Hannah W.
Love this lip plumper! Doesn't burn and you can actually tell a difference in the volume of my lips. They are natural looking and I love the way this product works!
hanna l.
Brighton, MA
Obsessed with this product. I don't know if I would call it a plumper, as much as a product that fills in the lines in your lips, and just makes them looked nourished and full. It tingles a little, but you don't get that burning/numbing feeling that comes with a lot of plumping products. I like it put this on top of a very light layer of lip balm and let it do it's magic while I do the rest of my makeup. My last step is to pat my lips off with a tissue, and then apply my lip color for a perfect pout.
Hayley W.
Belchertown, MA
Review for: 006 BEIGE SUNRISE more...
I got a sample of this gloss with a Sephora purchase and I was really excited to try it. The gloss itself looked lovely and pearlescent, and it applied nicely without too much stickiness. However, the plumping action was unbearably stingy for me - I couldn't stand it after a while and had to wipe my lips. I didn't even notice a significant plumping effect. I won't be buying this, and I will stick to Buxom.
Evelynn D.
Review for: 006 BEIGE SUNRISE, 002 APRICOT - SHEER APRICOT SHINE more...
This product was very addicting, I kept ordering do you are online multiple of this product because I was scared that they would stop selling it. It really does plump your lips it also leaves a pretty glossy color to it, would recommend to any friends or family
aliyah o.
Sparks, NV
This is the first lip plumper ive ever used tgat actualky worked.... An belimeve me ive tried PLENTY it makes your lips moisturized and plump and it dosnt burn or hurt. Tgeres jus a slight tingly feeling right when you apply it but the feeling almost immediately goes awayand the floods stays on for about 4 hours. I don't know about you but that's a long time to stay on for a gloss. Let alone a high shine gloss. So if you ask me this is WELL WORTH YOUR MONEY. ITS GREATT❤❤❤
ASHLEY C.
Medford
So, the good: - actually does plump lips - helped my top lip even out to become symmetrical, which I did not expect! - gives you a better idea of what your lips look like plumped if you are considering something more invasive (like injections) but aren't ready to take that step The not so great: - in my case, I have to use it morning and night to continue seeing the results. This means that many of my lipsticks I'd like to wear are going untouched more than I'd prefer. - formula is such that if you wear on top or beneath traditional lipstick, it becomes more prone to transfer than usual - obviously, it will make the finish to a matte lip become glossy - over many liquid lip color formulas, it will actually break up the product a bit
Bobbie B.
Coldwater, MI
Is there another lip plumper on the market that does what Dior Addict Lip Maximizer can do? If there is I have never found it and I refuse to believe it. I use a tube of this every month and I'm happy to make the purchase. It doesn't give the burning tingle like most plumpers, it does give a gorgeous full Lip look, kissable smooth lips, with a hint of sparkle. It even tastes and smells really good! I get compliments on my lips all the time and it is all due to Dior!
Influenster M.
Review for: Pink more...
This is the ultimate lip plumper and it definitely gets the job done! It even says so on the box, that it has collagen and collagen is what dermatologists and plastic surgeons use for lip fillers. I have a small upper lip but with this I looked like I had my lips done! I swiped some on and let it work for about 20 minutes, when you start feeling that cooling sensation on your lips, it means it's working! The shade of pink is lovely also, it looks very natural. I got 4 trial samples of these with a purchase I made thru the online Macy's store and I must say I really love this! I'm probably going to end up buying this because it is quite a wonderful lip plumper! I would totally recommend this, satisfaction guaranteed with this, no doubt!👌
caroline b.
If I could give this 6 stars I would. This stuff is amazing. I lost it for a day, and immediately ran out to Sephora to purchase again. It fills out any fine lines in your lips and keeps them hydrated for a long period of time. It has good staying power. After using it for a while, a few people even asked me if I got lip injections. The tingling sensation isn't too much, and after a while I started to like it.
Adja N.
Review for: Pink more...
This product is amazing, astonishing, great, and I really love it. It is easy to apply, not to pricey and the result of it looks amazing. I would most definitely buy it again and I strongly recommend it to anyone.
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Sephora