BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

• 🤔 Ladies...talk to me. My top lip looks like a worm that ...5 Answers
  • What do you prefer : LipGloss or LipStick ? 5 Answers
  • Does this product work?1 Answers
Areeba R.
Review for: 001 PINK - SHEER PINK SHINE more...
I bought this yesterday at Sephora and I’m in LOVE with it! It cools your lips and is very moisturizing! I will use this daily to maximize my lips... it’s also lasts long on my lips!
Ray P.
Dior Addict Lip Maximizer moisturizes your lips and gives an incredible and instantaneous effect of greater volume to a bright and filling smile, seemingly enlarged lips. Its mint-vanilla scent provides an even more addictive feeling of freshness.

Use as a base to prepare, soften and increase the volume of the lips before adding color, or over the lipstick for a touch of brightness and a more volume effect. For intensive care, it can be used alone as a 15 day treatment, applied daily, in the morning, before makeup or at night.

It has a foam applicator for ease of use and failsafe, perfect volume.
Eric A.
La Place, LA
LOVE LOVE LOVEEE this lip plumper. it doesn't burn like most do, it's more of a minty tingle. and it actually LASTS like it's supposed to do. i actually am seeing long term results with continued use. i wake up with plumper lips every morning! it's great for keeping up my lip fillers or people who just want some volume. don't miss out on this gem.
Harlow B.
Mount Dora, FL
This is so my fave lip plumper. It works different than most and builds up over time by using collagen. Dior is so innovative using skincare in makeup like a lip plumper is a genius idea. I carry small ones and the large stays at home. I use this every single day. It gives a beautiful shin to the lip which also added to the look of plumper lips.
Allysa M.
Los Angeles, CA
I absolutely LOVE this lip plumper! My favorite thing about this product is that it does not have a strong burning sensation like most other lip plumpers. As a frequent user of this and the Too Faced branded ones, I definitely think this lip plumper achieves that full lip look most people are looking for without over irritating your lips. Also the color is PHENOMENAL. It's very sheer and natural looking. I do not suggest this product for people looking for that extreme plump Kylie look. This is for girls who just want that extra "oomf!" in their pout
Cindy C.
Sicklerville, NJ
Review for: Apricot more...
This Dior lip maximizer leave the lips feeling full and luscious. After being put on the lips you get a fresh minty feel on the lips. Which helps plump the lips even more. The shade apricot works best for me just incase id want to use another lip stick on top of the maximizer. Again, on its own it works wonders and really does make a difference
James C.
Valley, AL
Great product. I would definitely recommend it to other people. I will also be buying myself lots more of it. Also I love how it holds up with my day to day activities. Can’t wait to recommend it to others out there.
monique g.
Ocala, FL
I must say the first time that i tried Dior addict lip maximize high volume lip plumber I was very impressed. I didn't think it was going to make my lip plumb and juicy looking. The price is a little on the high side for a lip plumber but it was worth it. It went on smooth and it had a great shine to it with my skin tone. I love this product
Dilven S.
Chelsea, MA
I love this lip gloss. You can feel a little tingle when you put it on. I feel like my lips look fuller when I put it on. I've tried other lip plumping glosses but this is by far the best. It is the most expensive lip plumper I have tried. Worth the price $41? It is made with hyaluronic Filling Spheres that leave lips looking and feeling moisturized and contoured.
Angie V.
Lives up to its expectations. Applies beautifully. I felt iffy about purchasing it at first but I heard great reviews so I bought it. The packaging was nice and pretty. I would 10/10 recommend for others. Great product and worth your money.
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Sephora