BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

• 🤔 Ladies...talk to me. My top lip looks like a worm that ...5 Answers
  • What do you prefer : LipGloss or LipStick ? 5 Answers
  • Does this product work?1 Answers
Jennifer C.
Bay City, MI
I've used products to enhance lips before and I was disappointed. But Dior doesn't fail! I love the light stinging effect, the beautiful light color! This product is great to use under or over your lipstick of choice! No kylie jenner challenges needed girls, Invest in this awesome product and get plump!
Juliana L.
I love Dior lips products, they have been a staple on my bag for the last two years, but I am not impressed with this product. It din't "maximized" my lips, nor it made a real difference on my other Dior Lip Products, in fact I think that made then fade quicker. I decided to keep it,because I will use it as a quick lipgloss, and I don't like to return lip products, but it is NOT worth the money.
Krista T.
DuPont, Wa
This is a fantastic product. Firstly, the shades are great for all skin tones because the plumper accentuates your natural lip color. Secondly this item certainly does its job, my lips look and feel fuller and are actually moisturizer by this product! This item does give your lips a tingly sensation briefly after being applied but I absolutely recommend this product.
Allison K.
Tustin, CA
This stuff is a perfect first step in your beauty routine. I use it every day to smooth out and slightly plump the fine lines in my lips. It works perfectly under liquid lipstick and lasts forever. This isn't the painful kind of plump either, its gentle and useful for every day. The taste isn't the best so I don't recommend putting it too far inward on your lips though.
Hysa R.
Coralville, IA
Review for: 006 BEIGE SUNRISE more...
I love this lip plumper one of my friends put me on and let me test hers out before I purchased this. It doesn’t burn at all just slightly tingles it almost feels good. I’ve gone through 3 tubes of this stuff and will continue to purchase. I honestly think it made my natural lips, without the lip plumper, bigger in general since I’ve used it so much. Also it works so well and the gloss isn’t sticky it’s really smooth and all the colors are pretty translucent but I like the beige one the best with my tan complexion.
Monica B.
Riverside, CA
This lip plumper by Dior is definitely one of the best lip plumpers I have ever used! I highly recommend this product for any girl looking to really plump her lips because most of the other lip plumpers out there don't come close. When this product hits your lips you will immediately feel the quality and that is no lie. Try it yourself and you'll know exactly what I mean.
Lindsey T.
Newbury, MA
This product has beautiful packaging and feels so luxurious on your lips. I bought it from Sephora after I fell in love with the color. I definitely think it helps make my lips look fuller and more plump. The only downside to the product is the price. Although pricey, I still would recommend it to others because I've yet to find another product to plump my lips like this.
Anaily P.
Fort Myers, FL
I can't say enough about this lip plumper. It smells amazing and works like magic! I put it on in the morning, even when I'm not wearing any other makeup! I just love he way it feels and looks.
Jennifer B.
WASHINGTON , DC
I redeemed Sephora points to receive a sample of this Lip Plumper... I loved it so much I had to splurge on a full size! It looks great on top of my liquid lipsticks. Its not too heavy, and its pretty moisturizing. I purchased the nude shade and its beautiful! Can't really say I noticed a major difference on my already full lips.. but it did give a tingling effect.
Nessa E.
United States
My favorite lip maximizer buy it all the time, love it so much, definitely recommend it. One of my go tos. Gives a natural look! Definitely gonna keep buying it 💕
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Sephora