BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

• 🤔 Ladies...talk to me. My top lip looks like a worm that ...5 Answers
  • What do you prefer : LipGloss or LipStick ? 5 Answers
  • Does this product work?1 Answers
Maria P.
Amazing! Love the texture, effect, and how it's quite moisturizing while giving your lips the perfect look. A little pricey but well, wouldn't expect less from a Dior.
Ariana L.
Fort Worth, TX
This plumper is amazing!!The colors are perfect it's not overpowering I feel like if your gonna get a lip plumper in a way you want it to look natural and this is it!!
ana Karen L.
I really love the color and the texture. I find it perfectly for summer and spring given the soft pink color additionally it keeps long in my lips. Totally recommended
Kristi L.
Merced , CA
To be fair I have only been using this gloss for a couple of days but so far I really love it! It gives your lips a slight tingle (way less than the too faced lip injection) and I feel it does have a slight plumping effect as it makes my lip wrinkles less noticeable. I used it with my Anastasia liquid lip (waaayy drying on me) and it had a pretty effect. So far I'm happy with it. Oh and it's a really pretty shine on its own too.
Claudia G.
Macomb , MI
This lip plumper feels amazing on the lips. It does have a tingly sensation that most lip plumpers give. It makes the lips look and feel plump and gives a nice juicy shine. This is my go to lip plumper! I highly recommend!
Stormy D.
Metter, GA
Love the Dior line. This lip shade was sublte and beautiful!!!! Not too matte and not too glossy. Colors are beautiful but price is up there. I would spend the money for quality products tho.
Sheeba C.
Orangevale , CA
Review for: 006 BEIGE SUNRISE more...
I really love all  Lipsticks gloss put they can be a bet drying if you dont get your lips moist. But when they came out with the product I was hopping it was long lasting and not to glossy. Now I cant live with out the formula and its very long wearing and the shade is amazing .
Miriam C.
Rohnert Park, CA
Use this alone or with a lip liner and it will give you soft, fuller lips! It has a natural tint to it so if you chose to use it with a lipstick it works too. It is glossy but no sticky! It is my go-to when I'm on the go!
Ashley B.
It felt really strange but I feel like it did make my lips look a lot better. If I could I would buy this product again, if it wasn't a bit expensive. I would recommend to my friends if they want a boost for their lips.
Shay M.
Review for: Pink more...
I am a professional makeup artist and this is my absolute favorite basic, everyday lip gloss. It's a staple and looks great alone, with a liner, or over any lipstick.
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Sephora