BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

Hilary L.
Love this! Was skeptical of it actually plumping but it really works! I will definitely purchase it again when I run out. Worth the splurge. The best lip plumper I have tried.
imagyn p.
Review for: 006 BEIGE SUNRISE more...
it went on very very smooth and it started plumping my lips right when i put it on , it was very easy to apply and use , it was a lil pricey but it was okay , and i would definitely buy it again !!!!!!
ana o.
I've used this now for about a month and I must admit that my lips are more defined, soft, smooth and maybe even a bit plumper. This has helped a lot. Highly recommend.
Holly H.
Wilmington
These are so beautiful. I love wearing this every day. They smell so good. I'm not quite sure if it really plumps my lips but I love he color it gives and it lasts so long on me. Definitely recommend!
Becca Y.
Richmond, VA
I love this product!! I wish it would last the whole day though. I love the tingling sensation that happens after you use it. It makes my lips look really great when I wear a matte lipstick over it!
Elonnie
Review for: 006 BEIGE SUNRISE, 002 APRICOT - SHEER APRICOT SHINE, 001 PINK - SHEER PINK SHINE, 008 SPARKLING PINK more...
I love it because not only does it have an amazing shine but it’s not too sticky. So it’s perfect for summertime because In the Sumner it’s normally to hot to wear lipgloss but with this it’s perfect
Jamie W.
Absolutely love this lip plumper. I use 001. Goes on really sheer but looks slight pink on the packaging which is strange. Definitely no pink shade to the lips when applied, but no biggie, I just want the lips plumped. Smells minty and not too strong of a mint like other minty glosses and plumpers. It doesn't burn my lips when applied which is great because i hate to have my lips feel like burning sensations. This gloss is nothing near that. I do see a difference on my lips though when it is applied though for a few days of wearing this. Probably not worth the price for this product because that is almost a price of a Urban Decay foundation.. The price point for this product is insane, but it is Dior, you are paying for the brand. I enjoy this lip product though.
Olivia P.
Absolutely loooooooooooove this! Definitely my favorite lip plumper I have used. Works well and gives a good gloss to your lips. I bought for my wedding two years ago and have been hooked ever since.
Lisa T.
Jamestown, OH
This stuff really works! The texture is a little sticky.. BUT it does what it is supposed to do. My lips are noticeably plump after using which is a good thing if you have thinner lips like myself :)
Olivia W.
Spruce Pine
Best lip plumper I have ever purchased! It's exactly what I want in a lip plumper. It's definitely on the expensive side but very easy to apply. Love everything about it. Definitely worth the money!
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Amazon