BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

• 🤔 Ladies...talk to me. My top lip looks like a worm that ...6 Answers
  • Follow me and I’ll follow you back!✨✨💕💕1 Answers
  • Does it actually pump your lips? How long does it take to...2 Answers
Joselyn S.
Lawrenceville, GA
This is one of the best lip glosses on the market and despite the fact that it is more on the pricy side I think it does really worth it ! it gives you a really plump pillowy effect and it is also really hydrating. I sometimes use it at nights before going to sleep and wake up with beautiful hydrated lips. The other good thing about these lip glosses is that they don't have high pigmentation which makes them the best option to wear on every single lipstick color.
Katherine V.
Berkeley, CA
I received a sample of this with another Dior purchase and I love it! It reminds me of Lip Venom from DuWop (I'm not even sure they still make that). It adds that subtle, "I just got back from vacation looking naturally fabulous" glow to the lips, enhancing the color and making them look slightly larger. It tingles a bit but it's not anything unpleasant. The staying power is so-so, but I'm a mess with lip products and so most don't last long on me anyways. A wonderful product if you want to treat yourself!
Lauren N.
Chandler, AZ
Honestly, this lip plumper doesn't plump my lips at all (remember that all lip glosses will make your lips look fuller than a matte lip product). But I love it and I use it frequently. Sometimes it tingles when I put it on and sometimes it doesn't.

PROS:
- Smells and tastes good
- Not sticky
- Is mostly clear so you can layer (slight light pink tone)
- Cute packaging!!
CONS:
- Doesn't plump my lips
- Pretty expensive for a product that doesn't do what it says ;)
Taylor M.
Weeki Wachee, FL
This is my all time favorite lip plumper that I use as often as possible, especially if there is some sort of special occasion or a specific holiday or event that I am getting ready to go to, and I works so well
Mary M.
Kenton, DE
As with any plumper that requires repeated use for maximum results, this doesn't give drastic immediate results after the very first use. However, and this could be just me, I noticed a small difference in the size of my lips (less fine lines) after the initial use. The color is a soft baby pink, and has a silky smooth texture.

I Love it! It feels like you're not wearing anything at all...that would be the only reason I would pay that kinda price point for a gloss, and it was for my wedding so I felt that I needed the pampering.
Khierstyn B.
If there is a lip plumper I use every day it is my Dior one! I bought it at Sephora and have bought it probably 5 time! It is so long lasting and leaves you lips feeling amazing! I would recommend this product to everyone! I love it!
Barbara C.
Lindenhurst, NY
This is the best lip plumper on the market. It doesn't give me crazy plumping but it's definitely noticeable. It makes the borders of your lips more noticeable and fills in any lines in your lips. This product only stings when you have dry lips. I wouldn't use this product multiple times a day because it can cause your lips to peel. It's a really pretty color but sheer enough to put on top of any lip color. I will always splurge a little on this gloss.
Aletha M.
I really love the way this product feels. It does not plump as well as some others I have tried, but it moisturizers well and makes my lips look full and healthy. Beautiful packaging. Purchased at Sephora and I will continue to buy.
Amanda B.
Austin, TX
Amazing product, high gloss but not sticky. Slight tingle when applied so you know the plump is working. No harsh smells, cute light pink color, perfect for any skin tone!
Amanda W.
Cary, NC
I have lost count of how many times I've repurchased this product. Somehow it manages to be plumping AND hydrating, so I find that I will even apply it before bed! My favorite ways to use the lip maximizer are as the first step in my makeup routine to prep my lips for whichever lipstick I plan on applying that day and as a "touch up" when I need a little my hydration, shine and PLUMP to my lip color. I will ALWAYS have this stuff in my beauty stash!
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Sephora