BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

• ūü§Ē Ladies...talk to me. My top lip looks like a worm that ...5 Answers
  • What do you prefer : LipGloss or LipStick ?¬†5 Answers
  • Does this product work?1 Answers
alma r.
I love this product
It works good and last for a long time
I love the different colors that they have and ibthinks I looks good on all skin color tipe you should give it a try.
Emily W.
Winston Salem, NC
Some of the best lip plumber that you will ever get! I'm a first time user and wish I could use it again; however, it's just too pricey for me being a college student. I loved it and so sad I used all mine! Enjoy it!
Kelsey N.
Asheville, NC
I can't even begin to describe how much I love these and the fact that if you don't own this get it immediately!!! It's the only lip plumper that a) actually works, and b) doesn't sting your lips! It has a minty taste and tingly sensation and I have the pink and nude color. I will use these for the rest of my life! One of the best lip products I've ever bought!
Kelly G.
This product is amazing. There are so many different colors and you can seriously feel the product working! Absolutely love and will continue to buy this over and over again!
Katherine V.
Berkeley, CA
I received a sample of this with another Dior purchase and I love it! It reminds me of Lip Venom from DuWop (I'm not even sure they still make that). It adds that subtle, "I just got back from vacation looking naturally fabulous" glow to the lips, enhancing the color and making them look slightly larger. It tingles a bit but it's not anything unpleasant. The staying power is so-so, but I'm a mess with lip products and so most don't last long on me anyways. A wonderful product if you want to treat yourself!
Jackie Z.
victoria
Review for: 006 BEIGE SUNRISE more...
This is really sold on my lips I want to get more but not to easy to find the price is not bad for it it dose last and you would want to keep using it. I do like this product and yes I would buy it again
Joselyn S.
Lawrenceville, GA
This is one of the best lip glosses on the market and despite the fact that it is more on the pricy side I think it does really worth it ! it gives you a really plump pillowy effect and it is also really hydrating. I sometimes use it at nights before going to sleep and wake up with beautiful hydrated lips. The other good thing about these lip glosses is that they don't have high pigmentation which makes them the best option to wear on every single lipstick color.
Lauren N.
Chandler, AZ
Honestly, this lip plumper doesn't plump my lips at all (remember that all lip glosses will make your lips look fuller than a matte lip product). But I love it and I use it frequently. Sometimes it tingles when I put it on and sometimes it doesn't.

PROS:
- Smells and tastes good
- Not sticky
- Is mostly clear so you can layer (slight light pink tone)
- Cute packaging!!
CONS:
- Doesn't plump my lips
- Pretty expensive for a product that doesn't do what it says ;)
This product is ideal for people with thin lips because it increases in a spectacular way (not exaggerated). The amount is enough for two months if you are a lot of makeup.
Massami L.
Thats one of the more amazing products that I've tried from Dior makeup. It's like a gloss but make you feel that your mouth is growing and it make you feel a mint sensation.
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Sephora