BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

• 🤔 Ladies...talk to me. My top lip looks like a worm that ...5 Answers
  • What do you prefer : LipGloss or LipStick ? 5 Answers
  • Does this product work?1 Answers
Katelyn N.
Rancho Cucamonga
Review for: Pink more...
This is my go to lip gloss, it's neutral can be worn Day or night! Definitely met my expectations, it's kinda pricey but definitely worth it and last a long time
Alexandra P.
Review for: Pink more...
I love the color it's so pretty and nice the price is cheap for it long lasting yes packedge is incredible and proffecinal I like buying it after I run out super good yes I would buy it again to nice your welcome
Joseph A.
Annapolis
Review for: 006 BEIGE SUNRISE, 002 APRICOT - SHEER APRICOT SHINE more...
One of my favorite lip plumpers, doesn’t tingle too much but still gives a sting. SUPER HIGH SHINE, definitely for someone who likes gloss. Will be repurchasing.
Brenda H.
S San Fran, CA
amazing lip plumper! it works great like a clear gloss and it looks great on top of a lip product. I like the consistency. It does not have chuncky glitter it just gives a great shine.
Melissa P.
Wewahitchka, FL
Lip Maximizer Lip Plumber is by far my favorite lip glass. I never leave home without it. It makes my lips look full and stays on for hours. I bought it at the Dior store in Las Vegas. I cannot say enough good things about this product.
Paige B.
Henderson, KY
All hail Dior!!!!! I love love love this lip plumper! I don't wanna look like the Kylie Jenner lip cup challenge but it definitely gives you a nice plump lip without looking like you got punched in the lip! And the best part of all it goes on so smooth unlike some of the other lip plumper a I have used. It also goes so well if you aren't wanting to wait to put on lip stick after you apply the plumper! Just plump and then applying your other lip wear and you are ready to rock those lips.
Amanda S.
Chillicothe, OH
Awesome product, lip are luscious and colors are beautiful! A little pricy but def worth it ! Lasts a long time and gives that tingle !! Will def recommend! Such a great brand! One to try without a doubt!!!!!!
Brittany B.
San Tan Valley, AZ
My absolute favorite lip plumper. I have allergies to many other brands, but this one I can use. Gives a subtle plumping affect, and I love the little bit of shimmer and color.
Constance B.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Pink more...
Favorite lip gloss and plumper in the entire world!!!! I wear this stuff non stop and it's quality just proves to get the job done while still looking good and feeling good in the process! Dior rocks and always will!
Kayla N.
This plumper is pretty good , I expected it to be better though . It was my first time and it didn't reach my expectations , it's kind of pricey as well for what it's worth . I don't know if I would buy it again but I might give it another try
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Sephora