BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

• 🤔 Ladies...talk to me. My top lip looks like a worm that ...5 Answers
  • What do you prefer : LipGloss or LipStick ? 5 Answers
  • Does this product work?1 Answers
Janelle A.
Lake forest
Review for: 002 APRICOT - SHEER APRICOT SHINE, 001 PINK - SHEER PINK SHINE, 008 SPARKLING PINK more...
This is my all time favorite lip product. I don’t ever go without it. It’s always in my purse. It’s super hydrating and gives you the most beautiful, rosy pink lips.
Elly Q.
glenview, IL
I am definitely satisfied, you can find a doop for way less but doesn't have the same scent or smooth feel when applied. Totally worth it, lips Fuller than Kendell lol
Jessica P.
Enterprise, AL
The Diora Lip Plumper worked very well for me. Obviously it didn't give my Kylie Jenner lips, but it did make my lips fuller and pouty. Super pleased with this product and would recommend.
Christina AKA The Cherokee Gypsy (Youtube) C.
Smyrna, TN
Although I don't see extreme results, this is still one of my favorite lip plumpers I have tried. Dior is so elegant and luxurious, that I feel like the "pumping" effect is more of a psychological thing. I "think" my lips are plump, but really its the fact I'm wearing a designer lip plumper lol. This gloss is shimmery, and does give your lips the "plumped" look, but I honestly don't care if it plumps, because its still a Dior lipgloss! Your lips feel kinda sticky after applying, so if you don't like stickiness..then this is not for you.
nicole r.
North Bay Vlg, FL
Review for: Other more...
Beautiful lipgloss. It's not sticky and super glittery. It's my go to lip gloss of all time. Yes it's a little pricey but this is a high end brand and great quality.
sondra y.
this is the Mac daddy of all plumpers to me, its not sticky it stays on and the color is perfect for anyone, very easy to apply and use, it is costly but its worth it for sure, I feel this gloss does last longer than most I would def. recommend to everyone
Meaghan M.
Review for: 002 APRICOT - SHEER APRICOT SHINE more...
Love it! Plumps lips Dior Addict Lip Maximizer Collagen Active Lip-Gloss and is a great gloss with a hint of color. It is a good value and goes a long way!
Nisha K.
Toledo
Cult classic! I've been using this product for 5+ years loyally. I have large lips to begin with but I like them to look full and moisturized before using any sort of color. This gloss has been the answer. I can use it on top of simple lip liner for a defined but glossy look; above lipstick to fill out my pout; or by itself as a treatment. I don't apply directly but rather smudge a little on the back of my hand and use a lip brush to apply. This way I don't contaminate the gloss and can use it in a multitude of ways.
Milly M.
Milwaukee, WI
I love the Dior lip plumper, because with lip plumper's they usually just tingle but don't actually work. Dior lip plumper you can actually feel it working and see it working. My problem with finding the right lip plumper, was that it would burn for a period of time but my lips never looked full like you want. With the Dior lip plumper it actually worked for a longer period of time and was worth that tingling feeling you get naturally with plumpers

This is a product I would fully support and tell my friends to try out.
Maia C.
Review for: 008 SPARKLING PINK more...
I love using the door addict lip gloss! It has such a great finish to it, my lips feel plumped and glossy. I honestly recommend this product! The application is easy to use! I would buy this product again!
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Sephora