BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

• 🤔 Ladies...talk to me. My top lip looks like a worm that ...5 Answers
  • What do you prefer : LipGloss or LipStick ? 5 Answers
  • Does this product work?1 Answers
Ileana M.
Love this product! It plumps my lips over time and lasts a long time. Makes fine lines and wrinkles in my lips disappear making them look more youthful. Very moisturizing
Tara M.
Plano, TX
I am ADDICTED
I have so many of these laying around here and there bc it's not just a lip plumper - it's a moisturizer AND a gloss and it feels SO nice and cool on your lips ! HIGHLY recommend
BIANCA D.
Scarsdale, NY
It's really good to use when you want to
Finish you make up more lightning.
It's easy to use and easy to care. You can use many times. The package it's fancy. I want
To try the other colors and see if they are good like that.
Madison C.
I love this product! I have medium size lips and when I go out at night I like to have a fuller look, and this gets the look done! I recommend this product to all my friends
Kate K.
Review for: Pink more...
This definitely has a tingle so be careful about kids getting into it! Not sure how much it plumps the lips, but it looks nice. A little pricey and not sure it's worth it.
rebecca M.
The dior lip maximizer is so great for those effortless, minimal makeup days. It adds a subtle volume to lips with an amazing shine while feeling moisturizing. Love it and would purchase again!
Sheena R.
Review for: 002 APRICOT - SHEER APRICOT SHINE more...
Most amazing lip gloss I have ever used. So refreshing and long lasting. I recommend this to everyone. Worth the price. I’ve bought this three times! Defiantly will continue purchasing. My fav!
Amanda J.
Sunrise, FL
Review for: Pink more...
Ive been using this plumper for about 4 years now. Hydration is great but the tingly plumbers are amazing. I put them on before I do matte lips too so they sit smoothly.
delaney m.
This lip plumper is amazing!! I love the color it gives off, it is neutral without being too overpowering and it smells great as well. It's definitely worth the price :)
Olivia A.
Unionville, CT
I love this product. High gloss . Smooth shine. I wear it everywhere. The price is worth purchasing. It lasts me more than 4 months. I love the bottle. It's flashy and pretty. It's long lasting and I get many complements. I recommend this product to all my friends
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Sephora