BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

Ally M.
Review for: 002 APRICOT - SHEER APRICOT SHINE more...
Received a sample from my aunt and have used it until there’s nothing to get out. The brush head deposits the glossy-but-never-sticky formula on your lips beautifully and evenly. The color is stunning. I would repurchase.
Sandra M.
Naperville
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this product so much I borrowed it from a friend and what was said to give it back soon enough I went and purchased my own and it has lasted me over a year you only need the smallest amount to glass up your lips
Vane C.
Sterling, Virginia
Oh my God! Its difficult to find.in my country but these product make it that ypur lips look awesome really awesome you really need prove this once time in your life
Randi R.
Tustin , CA
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a must have for any gloss lover. It gives a nice shine, and doesn’t leave your lips feeling sticky or heavy. It gives a nice, natural fullness to the lip, without the major tingly sensation most lip plumpers give.
Chelby C.
morgantown
Review for: 001 PINK - SHEER PINK SHINE more...
Love this lip gloss! It is the most simple color and perfect for summertime outfits! It is a long lasting lip gloss that you can eat and drink with without worrying about if you need to reapply. I would def recommend!
Erin H.
Delray Beach, FL
Great product for anyone who wants to add some volume to their lip look. This gloss has a great sheer look and the collagen in the formula makes my lips feel great even after I take off the gloss. Absolutely recommend!
Margarita F.
Lynnwood
I love the packaging and of course the branding. The product is great, but comparing to some of my other lip plumper a this one is not one that I always come back to, which is a shame when I payed such a price for it.
Rose Z.
New York
Purchased at: Sephora
I don’t have very large lips so I love applying this over a matte lipstick to give me a plumper, fuller look. You can where it with any color because it pretty clear. It isn’t super sticky either. A great shiny finish.
Mariam L.
Orlando, FL
It lasted a good amount of time on my lips and it usually does depending on if you eating or dining something. I also like that it's a gloss that gives you a bit of color but doesn't erase your lips color completely
April S.
sterling heights
Purchased at: Sephora
This lip gloss is amazing! You have to buy buy buy this! I cannot live without it. I have one in my purse and in my bathroom. Oh and one in my office desk! Ive had so many compliments on it to where i should advertise!
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Amazon