BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

• 🤔 Ladies...talk to me. My top lip looks like a worm that ...5 Answers
  • What do you prefer : LipGloss or LipStick ? 5 Answers
  • Does this product work?1 Answers
Jamie W.
Absolutely love this lip plumper. I use 001. Goes on really sheer but looks slight pink on the packaging which is strange. Definitely no pink shade to the lips when applied, but no biggie, I just want the lips plumped. Smells minty and not too strong of a mint like other minty glosses and plumpers. It doesn't burn my lips when applied which is great because i hate to have my lips feel like burning sensations. This gloss is nothing near that. I do see a difference on my lips though when it is applied though for a few days of wearing this. Probably not worth the price for this product because that is almost a price of a Urban Decay foundation.. The price point for this product is insane, but it is Dior, you are paying for the brand. I enjoy this lip product though.
Rachel K.
Boston/NYC
I love this product! The packaging is so luxurious (typical Dior!) and I absolutely adore its minty vanilla scent! It is absolutely gorgeous. Not sticky at all on the lips. Gives a beautiful shine and can be worn both alone or over-top your favorite lipstick. As for the plumping effect, I don't notice a huuuge difference - but I don't think there is any lip product out there that can honestly produce that dramatic of an effect when it comes to that. I do think it makes my lips appear a bit fuller, and I love that its slight minty flavor makes my lips tingle abit after I have applied it. It is pricey - but I will be repurchasing ;) I just love it too much!
Mily M.
Love ❤️ the smell and colors it stays on gives you fuller lips 👄 the packaging is amazing it calls out luxury it fits perfectly in purse 👛 first time using it Nordstrom I had the go back and get 2 more the service at Nordstrom is amazing yes I would buy it again and I have
itzel g.
I love it just make ur lips look amazing. It's something I recommend it to everyone if you want to have nice lips with your make up. Something that I have to have with my daily day routine in make up
Natalie A.
Goodview , VA
I loved this product! It tasted god, worked well, the price point was ok with me, the packaging was cute and it was easy to apply! I've already told my friends to grab some!
Olivia P.
Absolutely loooooooooooove this! Definitely my favorite lip plumper I have used. Works well and gives a good gloss to your lips. I bought for my wedding two years ago and have been hooked ever since.
Elonnie
Review for: 006 BEIGE SUNRISE, 002 APRICOT - SHEER APRICOT SHINE, 001 PINK - SHEER PINK SHINE, 008 SPARKLING PINK more...
I love it because not only does it have an amazing shine but it’s not too sticky. So it’s perfect for summertime because In the Sumner it’s normally to hot to wear lipgloss but with this it’s perfect
Lisa T.
Jamestown, OH
Review for: Pink more...
This stuff really works! The texture is a little sticky.. BUT it does what it is supposed to do. My lips are noticeably plump after using which is a good thing if you have thinner lips like myself :)
Olivia W.
Spruce Pine
Best lip plumper I have ever purchased! It's exactly what I want in a lip plumper. It's definitely on the expensive side but very easy to apply. Love everything about it. Definitely worth the money!
Desseray S.
This product is great! Works very well. It very well met my expectations, definitely. It was my first time ever using this product, and yes it long lasting. & yes I would recommend this to others!
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Sephora